More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by street0 street0

What's next?

Yoga class

You are David, a slob and failure. In the afterlife you end up in Blowjob Paradise, which is exactly like the real world but no one minds much if you facefuck the women. You find yourself at a series of doors past the pearly gates.

Your cock is ready for some relief and a yoga class sounds like a great place to get some grade-A throat-pussy. You step through the door and find yourself at a women's gym. You are standing by the showers, sauna, and steam room. Behind you is a spin studio, a pole dance studio, and a weight training room. In front of you is the yoga studio, and you see an instructor teaching a private class to two women.

Jessie's guiding the class in her sports-bra and yoga pants. The pair in her class are mother and daughter. Emma is a college girl who's been charging some sexy yoga shorts to her mom's credit card. Ashley is her mother and she's been keeping her milfy body tight and toned. They are going through a sequence of cat-cows as you walk in, arching their back in the cat and thrusting their butts out in the cow.

"Do you mind? This is a private class," Jessie asks you, but makes no move to stop you.

You circle the yoga girls, getting the best vantage on their tits and asses in their formfitting clothes as they go through their flow. "Who's here?" you ask.

"I'm Jessie, that's Ashley, and that's her daughter Emma," the instructor answers as though she didn't just ask you to leave. You slap her tight ass as you pass behind her and she pretends nothing happen. Your cock is rock hard and you need some relief.

"Get naked, Emma," you tell the college girl.

"What!? No!"

"I said get naked," you repeat, and that has that magical blowjob universe effect. She pulls off her yoga shorts and sports bra. The little slut wasn't wearing any underwear, and her pussy is fashionably shaved. Mommy's credit card is great for a lot of beauty care, not that the college girl needs it.

The next pose is an upward dog, and as the college bitch gets into it you her mouth open and slam your hard cock down her throat. Emma's eyes tear, but Ashley does nothing to stop you as you pound into her daughter's throathole.

Her mother keeps stretching her own sexy milf body as you pound down Emma's tight college girl throat. *GACK GACK* She's not used to this, but she keeps her body in the stress position as you use her. It's not great for her breathing, but that's what yoga is for. You are doing her a favour as you use her incredibly tight college girl throat as a fleshlight for your cock. *GACK GACK GACK*

Yoga facefuck

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)