More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by direforhire direforhire

Does Morgan take the tutorial?

Yes

Morgan decided to take the tutorial since they were kind enough to have one. She began to absorb in the information it was giving her as the text boxes came by.

The changes tab is where you go to make changes, the tab is further broke down into body, mental, and societal. These allow you to change your body, mind, or the society to live in. For example, if you wanted the planet you live on to be extremely casual when it comes to sex, to the point where fucking could be treated as a formal and informal greeting, that is changed in the societal section. If you wanted bigger breasts, the body section, and so on. When you make changes, you spend coins in order to do so.

To earn coins, you preform challenges. They range from easy, normal, hard, and . The details of the challenge will given to you and with difficulty comes a time limit. If you fail to complete the challenge within the allotted time a random change occurs. Special challenges are presented daily for bonus coins, if you complete them you also get a free change of your choice. Challenges are only activated if you only wish to.

The Packages section is packaged changes that align with your fetishes, these come at a reduced cost than if you bought each one individually.

Morgan pursed her lips, well it seemed like something should have fun with at least. This way she might be able to achieve her dream to become a sex worker but with what she had, this could get even more interesting.

She recieves a ping from the app, notifying that after completing the tutorial; she was gifted 500 free coins to play around with. She grins as she begins her perverse journey through the app.

What does Morgan do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)