More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by direforhire direforhire

What does Morgan do first?

She makes her tits bigger

Morgan still thought this was a hoax but she was this far in already, she might as well see what she could do. She clicked on the changes section and into body. She had many options laid out before her. She could change her height, weight, breasts size, and the like. Morgan looked down at her tiny breasts and huffed as she tapped on breast size. There was a slider and a doll with a womanly figure that matched hers exactly. She found that to be a little suspicious but continued on as normal.

She sat there for a few minutes before getting up and going to her bed. She knelt down beside it and pulled out a box from under it. It was her hentai collection and she wanted to model her breasts off of one of her favorites. She picked it out amongst the and went back to her phone on her desk. She stared at the protagonist who had massive mamaries, at least a J cup she thought, and began to slide the slider to around that size of breast. The 3D doll figure's breasts began to grow with the slider to give a preview of what they look like. She tilted her head and pressed the button at the bottom that said "Change!". Just before anything happened two warnings popped up.

"Warning! You have fully aware changes active, any changes that are made people will be conscious of. Would you like to enable unaware mode? Y/N

Morgan thought it would be better if she did, it'd be hard to explain otherwise. She took her finger and tapped Yes.

"Warning, size change could result in damage of property it is important that you take off any clothes you are wearing and place yourself in a large enough area before you do so."

Well this made sense, even if it was fake. Morgan pulled her shirt off and flung it to her bed before she got up and sat on said bed. She tapped on the continue button and the final pop up just told her it would cost her 50 coins to proceed. She paid the coins and waited. There was a moment where nothing happened until she felt a tingling sensation in her nipples that spread out to the rest of her breasts. She let out a soft moan as this sensation began to intensify and her breasts now expanding outwards. She watched them grow larger and larger till they stopped.

Morgan stared in awe as her teeny tiny breasts were now pornstar juggs. She didn't react at first, she was shocked! But then, as her hands went to grab her pillowy mounds, she let out a laugh of triumph! She was happy, she could change her life the way she wanted it to be! But now, she had many ideas coming into her head..

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)