More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protress protress

Does Kazuma meet with Satsuki

Yes

After school, Kazuma meet Satsuki and the two headed for her house.

"So how was your first day back?" asked Kazuma.

"Oh.. It was good." Satsuki replied. She seemed distracted. As the two walked, Kazuma noticed that any time he looked over at Satsuki, she would quickly look away. He had not seen her like this before.

When they arrived at Satsuki's house, Kazuma noticed that Satsuki parents were not home. He knew that her father often worked late, but as far as he knew, her mother was a full time house wife.

After entering the house, Kazuma started to go to the living room, but Satsuki reached up a gently tugged on his arm. "No...," she began. "let's go up to... my room," she finished. Her face was starting to turn a light red as she walked to the stairs. "Alright.." Kazuma replied as he turned towards the stairs and followed her up.

Once they reached the door to her room, Satsuki gestured for Kazuma to go in ahead of her. Stepping in, Kazuma glanced around the her room. He had not been there in a while. Not too much had changed appearance wise. As he continued into the room, Satsuki closed the door behind them. Kazuma was a little startled by that, and turned around to see what Satsuki was doing.

Seeing his reaction, Satsuki apologized. "Sorry if I surprised..." she said as she walked slowly past Kazuma, towards the center of the room. "And I'm sorry for... well for acting the way I am now. It has to do with what I wanted to show you." There was a short pause before she continued. "You see, I have been hiding for years and I need to confess something." She took a deep breath and then said.

"I'm not human." The two stood there for a few seconds for what Satsuki said to be processed by Kazuma.

"What do you mean you're not human?" he asked.

"It's exactly what it sounds like," she said in the tone one would take after revealing a personal secret. "My father is a vampire and my mother..."she paused again. "is a succubus."

As absurd as it sounded, Kazuma didn't get the impression she was lying. Quite the opposite, it was like she was opening up. "Wait," Kazuma began, noticing a possible problem with her parentage. "If you are a half vampire, how can you go out in sunlight? Or is that just a myth?"

"Sunlight is bad for vampires, but I didn't inherit that. I mostly took after my mother," Satsuki clarified.

"Why are you telling me this?" Kazuma asked.

"When a succubus turns 18, she needs to start... feeding on the life energy of others." Satsuki explained. It did not take long for Kazuma to put everything together.

"And you do that by having..." he began, but became too embarrassed to finish.

"By having sex, yes," Satsuki managing to overcome her own embarrassment said.

"So you want me to be your food source?" Kazuma asked.

Satsuki was a bit taken aback. Mounting her courage, she looked into Kazuma's eyes and said "No, I want you to be my boyfriend!"

How does Kazuma answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)