More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ud Ud

U knockin' or u chicken out?

Yes?

Amber walks up to the door and gives it a "hard pounding ;)" I roll my eyes as she says this. Nothing happens...

She knocks again, stating "hey sorry Lilly, I think we got off on the wrong foot here, I'm Amber and I have my fully clothed husband, Sasha, here with my me." my face turns a little red when she says 'fully clothed'.

The door opens ever so slightly and half of a very cute face sticks out of the dark flat.

"thanks for your cookies they look really nice, that was literally 'sweet' of you ;)" I cringe as Amber says this.

"And sorry about..." she points at my crotch "this big boy over there :)"

I cut in "Amber! We don't need to rub it in, do we?". She counters with "oh yeah? Just like I rubbed my-" I Interrupt her with a deep red face "SHUSH!" I hold my hand in front of her mouth. Only now do we notice the door being wide open now and the girl holding her own mouth, laughing hard at the 2 idiots in front of her.

Amber's face immediately lights up and she extends her hand "Hey as I said before, I'm Amber, this lady killer right here is Sasha and oh my, aren't you a cutie? ;)" Amber's eyes lock with her's, the little girl immediately avoids her gaze. She says softly with her hand covering most of her mouth "hi, I um, I'm Lilly, I'm honoured to make your acquaintance." she bows deeply, I mimic her in order to pay respect. Amber sees it and chuckles.

Amber speaks up "Hey Lilly, this is our first official day here and since you're our only neighbour in this house, how about we get to know each other? We were about to head out anyway to grab a bite, wanna tag along? :)"

Although I'm not fully on board with the idea I add" yeah, that's a great idea, I'd love to get to know you. " I bow again.

Lilly looks really nervous and torn on the issue. Just as Amber is about to open her loud mouth I cut in" but I'm sure you have a lot to do, here, that's the location we'll go to. You're free to join us whenever, see ya later. " I bow a final time, as does she. She seems way more relaxed now and promises to join us later. Amber looks a tad irritated, like she was mad that she couldn't handle the situation.

Lilly closees the door and we get going. Amber speaks up without looking at me "Quite perceptive, aren'tcha?" I smirk and say in a daring tone, while also avoiding eye contact. "I know my way around the ladies." Amber bites "do you know? I'll be the judge of that later ;)" *whack* she smacks my butt and states "how is it possible that you don't work out but still have the tightest little bum out there?"

"good genes, I guess." I answer.

Amber looks quite surprised by my Statement, hugs me and kisses me deeply.

"oh I'm gonna enjoy nibbling at those good genes later ;D" Amber jokes.

I say "maybe you should rather eat my sweat pants, these JEANS shorts were quite expensive..."

Amber looks at me "touché moinseur Armstrong." she leans in and whispers "I'll tear 'em off later though, better get 'em off quick when we get back..."

"Aye, aye, cap."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)