More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ud Ud

What's next?

First steps and drinks

Me and Amber walk in, sit down and order a party Pizza, there's enough of it for Lilly as well.

We talk about the new flat and how to decorate the place, I don't really care, as long as I have some flowers in there.

After a while Lilly shows up. She wears a long wide shirt, which is way too baggy so one of her shoulders lays bare and baggy pants, which makes an interesting contrast for her small frame. We greet each other and she ever so shy takes a seat on the opposite side of me, next to Amber side the table.

On the off chance that Amber says something stupid, I ask "so Lilly, what do you do for a living? Are you studying? You seem quite young."

She responds with "yea um... I'm studying nano biologie... It's difficult... I need to devote a lot of time to... Studying... Um... What are you doing Sasha?"

I'm quite surprised by that and say "first off, Sash is fine for friends, second, nano biologie, wow that sounds awesome! Maybe you can teach me something about how to grow plants better. I grow and sell all sorts of plants."

Lilly's eyes widen "Ooh really? Yea I do like plants. I've always liked the Sun flowers most. I've never studied or thought about anything regarding botanics, hmm... Maybe I could actually incorporate them in my research."

I smile "haha, that would be awesome, I mean I could teach you all kinds of stuff about plants but-" I get cut off by something touching my crotch. I pretend to be scratching my head and look down to find Ambers foot caressing my hardening dick. Amber speaks up "but what?" and continues to rub.

I try to think, although my blood quickly runs in another direction. "uhm... I was saying that uhm... I could teach you all abhaaout" Amber managed to open my pants with her toes... What a devious little... Concentrate... "plants but I'm sure I couldn't tell you something... Uhh... you didn't already know..."

Lilly asked concerned "are you okay Sasha- Sash?"

Amber barges in "I'm sure he's fine, anyway..." she says while continue to stroke my dick.

Amber as usually kicks the door in "okay Lilly, so you got a boyfriend? Or maaaaybe a girlfriend? When your flat is as big as ours, it's too huge for only 1 person, is it not?

Lilly scrambles for words " um... Weil... You know... I don't really talk about... That stuff "

Amber retorts" yea sure thing, but we're friends right? We can talk about anything, and since we don't know anybody here we could definitely need a good friend like you. :) "

Lilly looks at us, kinda in shock" we're... friends?"

Amber says proudly" oh of course we are Lilly pad! I mean who couldn't like such an adorable girl like you. We'll make some fun memories together, in fact we'll go on a little field trip soon *bla, bla, bla*"

I can't take it anymore... I'm so close... Damn I'm sweating so hard... How is she even keeping up the conversation while... Uhh... Getting me off...

"and here's your Pizza, enjoy your meal!" the waiter drops an enormous square of pizza in front of us and Amber stops the under-the-table-fun.

I feel relaxed and disappointed at the same time.

Amber takes a huge piece and dumps it on Lilly's plate "dig in Lilly pad, this one's on us!"

Lilly's eyes water "how... Why... Nobody has... Ever been this nice... *sniff* you don't even know me... And yet... I can't..."

Amber touches her bare shoulder and says "hey, it's fine. You're with us now, we do take care of our friends. And you made the first step, making us the cookies and cakes, so I'd say we're even, what do you say?"

Lilly wipes her tears and says "I'm treating you next time then, or I could cook something up!"

Amber responds "there's an idea, what do you think loverboy?" she finally looks at me again after giving me some secret Action.

I say "yeah, that's an awesome idea, I'd love to see what else you can come up with... Hehehe..." I chuckle akwardly, since I was kinda caught off guard, I had no idea how to end my Statement.

They both laugh.

We end up sharing our Pizza and drink a lot, like a whole lot. I know I'm quite good with but Amber, she's quite the light weight. And it seems Lilly is a super light Weight... They're both talking and singing so loud it's kinda emberrising and endearing at the same time.

Lilly ends up how much she hates her dad and how he ruined her life and future. She also talks about how much she misses her mom...

We return home after the owner had to throw us out after Amber flashed her tits... She is a bother sometimes. But I doubt that Lilly will remember much of this evening since she's way more hammered than Amber is.

I Support both of them, since they can't walk for shit anymore. We reach our house, it's nice that it's a little bit outside of town in the trees a good 5-7 minute walk off from civilization.

I don't want to leave Lilly on her own now, since she never been drunk before and she might be confused or need to throw up so I take her home in our flat, take her and Amber to our bedroom, crack a window, position 2 buckets of water next to them and crash on the couch.

Man I'm tired... I think I need a good sleep.

I hope they're okay...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)