More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MudSlinger MudSlinger

Does Nicole go to the huge party at Jennifer's?

Yes

Nicole grabs Haley by her shoulders and helps her stand up. "Alright, jeeze. I'll go. Why are you like this?" she asked with a chuckle.

Haley sprang up to her feet and winked. "Gotcha, bitch. Ha. Look, I'm going home to pack some stuff for this banger. I'm gonna head over to her place around six or so. I know the official start time is like four today but once it starts, it's like, game on."

"Right. Can't wait to not see the host, see a bunch of our year do dumb shit and probably break expensive things. I couldn't spend my time doing other things, like... well, anything but that dumbass party." Nicole spun on her feet and began to exit the classroom.

"You'll be there and love every second of it cause you'd be lame and studying or practicing soccer or ... something!" Haley called out after her.

Not waiting around, Nicole stepped into the crowded hallway as other students were getting ready to depart of Fall break. There she saw Jennifer with Markus Hesher. He was captain of the football team and was all over Jennifer who was, surprise, cheer leading captain. It was as if the stars aligned to make the ultimate cliche. Jennifer was walking towards Nicole and immediately scowled at her.

"So, I assume I won't be seeing you?" Jennifer asked as she stopped in front of Nicole. Markus, who stood at 6'3'' 210 lbs of muscle smiled down at her.

"Babe, everyone is gonna be there. Relax," he said and gave Nicole a once over before licking his lips.

Nicole shuddered involuntarily and sighed. "I might just stop in to crash the thing. Who knows," she quipped.

Jennifer laughed and glanced to Markus. Seeing him eye Nicole stopped the laugh dead in its tracks. "You are unreal, Mark," she said and stormed off. "Looking forward to seeing you try, bitch!" Jennifer shouted as she continued down the hall with her left arm bent at her elbow flipping Nicole off and she continued down the hall.

With Jennifer gone and the number of students thinning, Nicole was still standing in front of Markus. His gaze was still focused on her and it made her uneasy. "Can't wait to see you there," she said and began to continue down the hall.

Markus shot his hand out and grabbed Nicole by her left wrist. "You serious?" he asked and licked his lips again. His grip was firm and uncomfortable on top of that.

Nicole's heart skipped a beat as she looked up at him.

How does she answer Markus?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)