More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kallitseren Kallitseren

Do you investigate the noise?

Yes

You throw on your torn-up shoes and toss on your winter cloak before rushing out into the cold outside - you quickly realize that the source of the screams was from the country road not twenty yards from your hut. It must have been icy, and you can see a ruined carriage lying at the bottom of the hill that the road traverses. You run over towards the carriage and stop up just a few feet away from it. You quickly realize that the fall must have killed the driver, and though the horses are still alive, they will not make it. You take a quick glance at the carriage itself and realize that it must have been a royal carriage - there is gold leaf adorning much of the wood and the fine silk curtains - though torn apart in the crash - are clearly visible, blowing in the icy wind. You head into the wreckage, hoping to find something worth taking, something that you can sell in order to buy food and supplies for the winter.

Suddenly, you hear a quiet breathing sound coming from the rear of the carriage, the part that appears to be the least damaged - though its roof has been torn apart, the rest of it seems to be structurally sound. You look inside and realize that the Queen of Westeros, Margaery Tyrell, was the passenger on this carriage ride. She lies in the back, but appearing unhurt - all she is wearing is a thin white slip. Clearly she must have intended this to be an overnight journey. You watch her for a moment before she starts to shiver. Quickly, you realize that if you leave her here through the night, then she won't survive. You look back towards your hut and decide on your course of action.

Do you save the queen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)