More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kallitseren Kallitseren

Do you save the queen?

Yes

You consider your options and realize that saving the life of the queen of all Westeros will certainly be worth more in the long run than just looting her carriage for some gold.

You quickly drag the queen out of the broken carriage, checking her for wounds, before pulling her over your shoulders and starting the journey back to your hut. You make your way across the frozen ground, the snow crunching beneath your feet, the queen’s shivering body across your back.

After a few minutes, you finally reach your hut, where you gently lay the queen down on your bed before shutting the entrance and starting a fire. Instantly, warmth and light flood the small space, affording you a much better look at the still- queen of Westeros. Her auburn hair obscures her facial features, though you can still see her beauty. Due to the sheer, thin material of her night gown, each of her short, halting breaths pushes her round firm breasts up and down.

You can’t help but stare at her, and you begin to feel a gentle stirring in your loins. She shifts slightly in your bed, causing her night gown to slightly ride up, revealing even more of her smooth thighs. You get up in response and start walking over to the bed.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)