More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Can she?

Yes

Glancing on her own phone then back to her mother, Kate nervously answered yes before their mother disappeared into the living room once again. As the two siblings stared at each other, - one unsure if her boyfriend was going to arrive in time, and the other enjoying the scrambled eggs that their mother made for him, - one eventually relented and knelt down.

"Have you jacked off today yet?" And her little brother shook his head, staring down on his food as he took another bite of the bacon, "Ok, but let's make it quick, Nick can be here at any minute and I don't want to explain to him how I was blowing my own brother off."

Nodding his head once again, Tommy shifted his chair towards his kneeling sister, while his upper body was still facing the table. As he was already hard, Kate had didn't bother with giving her brother a handjob immediately, instead, preferring that he'd be lubed up first from top to bottom.

As she swallowed the tip completely, she made her way to his girt, then managed to the base of his crotch before pulling up and exiting with a wet pop before proceeding to jack her brother off, who continued with his breakfast without a word.

Lubed up, Kate could afford in being messy, and that's what she did. As she gagged on her brother's cock, saliva spewed from the gaps of her mouth, lubricating the cock even further and making deepthroating easier, as her tongue got to work with latching onto the girt.

Feeling a jolt come from the penis, Kate pulled out from the blowjob and had her brother's manhood aimed at the floor, jumping away just in time before the urethra could shoot out long thick streaks of cum onto the floor.

Kate shook her head as she knew that her brother's cum wasn't easy to clean up, but just as she stood up, she heard a car's horn, and with one glance outside, ran to the living room, "Mom! Nick's here. Can you clean Tommy's cum?"

And with a confirmation that she could leave, Kate made a dash for the kitchen door after grabbing her purse and immediately disappeared.

Nicole returned, now withheld of a phone, as Tommy was finishing up. Half-naked, he went from the kitchen sink to plop the plate, then towards opened a door from across the room to grab a mop, "Don't worry mom, I have time to clean this up."

"Thanks a lot sweetie," she says, but before disappearing again, Nicole, ever the mother, was concerned for her son but couldn't really be there for him, "is Jennifer still helping you by the way?" Referring to his girlfriend.

"I think Jennifer really likes 'helping me' with my condition mom. Going to expect another round of roadhead today." And with a thumbs up, Nicole was gone, and with the cumstain on the floor gone, it was time to get dressed and get to school.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)