More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by masond masond

Padme gets Captured?

Yes

The group walked forlornly back to Watto's shop, all of their heads hung low. As per the agreement, Watto won the group's spaceship, leaving them stranded on the planet. Padme couldn't believe what had happened. In a matter of days, not only had her ship broke down, she'd lost it completely and was now stranded on Tatooine... TATOOINE, of all places! As they left the shop, Padme turned to Qui-Gon and asked, "Well, what do we do now?" Qui-Gon turned to his young padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi, nodded, and turned back to Padme. "Well, we decided ahead of time that, if we lost, Obi-Wan and myself would find another way to get off of Tatooine. It's far too dangerous if you come with us, so we'll find you a hotel room to stay in while we find the others from the ship and think of a new plan. Padme tried to speak up "I think Id rather stay wi-" "It'll be fine," cut in Obi-Wan, "We'll be back before you know it, okay?" Their reassuring smiles did little to sooth Padme's mind, but she agreed to wait for them until they came back. Unbeknownst to the downtrodden group, Bib Fortuna and a few of Jabba's henchmen had been tailing them for quite some time. "I've got a really bad feeling about this," Padme thought to herself.

Qui-Gon set Padme up in a cheap inn on the edge of Mos Espa. Padme's face contorted in disgust when they walked into their dingy little room. The room was an ugly beige with a dirt floor. It had tattered drapes and a bed that not even cockroaches would sleep on. "Sorry, but this is the best we could do," Qui-Gon said with a look somewhere between disgust and pity. The two jedi left Padme in the dank, musty room and went to find the rest of the ship's crew. A few minutes passed and then Padme heard a cordial knock on the door. "They must've forgotten something," Padme thought to herself. Assuming the jedi, who in their haste to ABANDON her, forgot something at the room, The Naboo Queen pulled open the door. There was a flash of light, and Padme fell to the ground, . Fortuna barked orders to his henchmen, "Get her ready, men. Jabba will be most pleased."

Padme in the Palace?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)