More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by masond masond

Padme in the Palace?

Padme enters Palace

Padme awoke with a start. Her first priority was to figure out where she was and what the hell had happened. She was in a damp, smelly stone room. She assumed she was in some kind of prison, but Padme had no idea WHO had taken her prisoner. Damn, it was cold in there! Padme looked down and almost shrieked in surprise; she was naked! What the hell was going on here!? The lock on her barred door clicked and A pale twi'lek man walked in with two green pig men that Padme recognized as Gamorreans. "If you'll please follow me, master Jabba wishes to see you." Padme backed up as far as she could possibly manage in the cramped little room. "Get away from me!" Padme shrieked, "What the hell is going on here!?" "Bib's patience was obviously wearing thin, but he composed himself and answered her "Yor are now a of the great Jabba the Hutt, and you are in his palace. You'll follow me to the master's private quarters, or you'll experience a fate far worse than !" Padme nearly fainted; Her? a to a Hutt?? "You should feel honored. Jabba rarely takes new slaves to his private quarters, he must have special plans for you." Bib grinned mischievously and beckoned for Padme to follow. Not seeing any other options, Padme begrudgingly went with him.

After walking through an endless maze of stone hallways and prison doors, they finally halted in front of a large set of double doors. Bib opened the doors slowly, and pushed Padme in. The first thing that hit the young Queen was the smell. It was a vile concoction of ball sweat, feces, fish, and spice. Padme tried to turn around and get some air from the hall, but the giant doors had already slammed shut. Padme turned back around, and observed her surroundings. She was in a spacious, dark room. There was not a lot of furniture in the room besides a desk and a huge dais.

Atop the large stone dais was the one and only Jabba. A familiar feeling of wanting to faint overcame Padme. Jabba was, like most hutts, simply disgusting. He was massive; easily twelve feet long, with a powerful tail that he used to move his fat slug body. Atop his stomach and many chins was his bloated head. With a cavernous mouth that constantly spewed saliva, two nostrils flowing with snot, and his giant, orange eyes, the hutt was truly a horror to behold. "Well well well, it truly is an honor, Padme Amidala, Queen of Naboo!" Jabba rumbled in huttese. Padme was shocked "H-how do you know who I am? We worked so hard to keep my identity a secret!" "Ho ho ho, I have my ways little Queen. I must say, this is a treat," Jabba grumbled, a look of sheer lust in his face, "I've had many powerful slaves before. Senators, nobility, but never a full-fledged queen!" The fat Hutt took a moment to take in her beauty. She had a perfect hour glass figure, small but perky b cup breasts, and a pristine pussy. "Come to me my little Schutta. Obey me, and you will live. Defy me, and you're the next meal for the Rancor!" Jabba boomed, "This will be a little test. You will do your best to please me tonight. If I find you worthy, I'll spare your pathetic life!" Padme hesitated, but eventually started to walk to the Hutt. "Oh no, I want you to crawl to me, ." Jabba grinned as Padme begrudgingly got on all fours and crawled to her master. When she arrived at the dais, Jabba quickly attached a collar with a chain to her neck. Padme was not prepared for this, and when Jabba tugged on the leash, Padme was sent flying into his girth. The smell was even worse up close. Jabba noticed the look of disgust on her face. "Oh, we Hutts rarely bathe, my little Queen, but don't you fret. That's what your tongue is for, ho ho ho! Whenever I desire, you'll lick me clean, head to tail, to "other" head." Jabba couldn't help but smile at his little 's look of sheer terror. Padme couldn't believe this! "He wants me to lick him clean!? Damn it, Qui-Gon, why did you leave me all alone?" While Padme in a state of sheer shock, Jabba rapped his stubby arm across the small of her back and pulled her right against him. She began to struggle, until she remembered Jabba's threats. Brave though she was, Padme wasn't exactly ready to die quite yet. She became limp in his grasp. The Hutt's other arm slid in between the Queen's thighs toward her tight pussy. Padme began to tense up as the Hutt slowly stuck one of his stubby fingers between her lips. He stopped, however, once he reached her hymen. A look of joy spread across Jabba's face. "My little Queen, why you're still a virgin!" The Hutt laughed in sadistic delight. "Oh, don't worry, little schutta, I won't take your virginity. At least, not tonight." Padme relaxed a little, relieved that she wouldn't have to worry about losing her innocence to this vile creature. "What do you want with me tonight then?" Padme inquired, dreading the answer Jabba would give her. "First off, you'll address me as master, if you want to stay alive, little . And there are many... Other ways a beautiful young girl such as yourself can please me." Jabba's eyes, which had been scanning her cleavage, raised to Padme's frightened face. "Like with that pretty little mouth of yours." Jabba licked his lips, "Tonight, you'll show me how a good little bitch uses her mouth to please her master!" Jabba's fat tongue shot out of his mouth and in between Padme's slightly agape lips. She gagged at the foul taste as the Hutt began to ravage her mouth with his disgusting appendage. His tongue plunged into the back of her throat as Jabba explored every last inch of her mouth. He finally pulled out, and Padme was able to gasp for some air. "Now on your knees, little , beg to pleasure me!" Padme lowered herself to the ground and did as Jabba commanded. "Please... master. Let me service you like a good ." Padme cringed as she uttered those words. She looked down to see Jabba's slimy cock poke out from underneath all his fat, along with two giant, glistening balls. "Now before we get to the "main course", how about an appetizer?"

What’s Jabbas Appetizer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)