More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Do You Accept ?

Yes

"Okay I'll do it."

"Thank you John." She kissed you on the cheek. "You won't regret it, I'll make it worth your while."

It looks like she's always flirting with you but you're never sure. Maybe it's just in her nature to be flirty and taunting. Well if she continues she'll kill you. You just got a boner and can't get up until it stops. So you just stay there like an idiot and left after everyone else did.

You met up with your boys in the hall.

"Wassup John."

"All cool Abel, the usual." you answered. "Wassup Will."

"All good, bro." he replied when he fist bumped with you.

Abel continued "We're going to bounce to the studio later with Will. You coming ?"

"Yeah I'll join you later, I got to drop by my sister's office first."

"All right cool. See you later then."

"See you."

Will and Abel left. You were about to go on your way but a busty girl with shiny lips tried to talk with you. "Hey, I'm sorry but I couldn't help eavesdropping on your conversation. Um, you know Abel ?" she inquired.

Next to her was her quiet but gorgeous black friend.

"Hey dude, I asked you a question. Do you know Abel ? Like personally ?" Insisted the blonde since you stayed quiet for a bit.

"Yeah I've known him since high school." you replied.

"Oh wow, that's so cool. And you're going to the studio with him tonight ? Can we come along ?"

Almost everyone in college knows Abel because of his music, he's like our local star. A nice voice and a pseudo-status are all it takes to pull girls here without even trying. You kind of benefit from that too.

But the problem is Abel doesn't like being bothered in the studio and these girls are just going to annoy him all night.

"I'm sorry, but I don't even know your names."

"Oh, silly me. I'm Blake and that's my friend Nia."

"Hi" added Nia.

"So, can you let us come ? Pretty please with sugar on top."

What do you say to them ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)