More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Decadent Empire Decadent Empire

Do you let them stay?

Yes

Well, if this marker really does work, maybe it works on more than just objects. Now is your chance to try it out on people, too. "Let's negotiate terms, one on one. Jeremy, you can come inside and negotiate on behalf of the group." He turns around and gives the group a thumbs up, and they look relieved that you are willing to let them stay here. You open the door just enough to admit Jeremy and slam it closed and lock it as soon as he is inside. Keeping your gun in hand, you lead him into your kitchen, and both of you take seats facing each other.

During the initial awkward silence, you take a closer look at your neighbor. Jeremy is in his late forties, early fifties, white, around six feet tall, and fairly stocky with a bit of a dad bod. He has short, black hair and green eyes. Jeremy breaks the silence. "So what are your conditions for us to live here?"

"We will get to that. First, would it be alright if I wrote something on your arm?"

"Errr, yeah, I don't think so, man. Can we just discuss us living in your building?" Jeremy is clearly weirded out by your question.

"Just one thing. Then we can start the negotiations." Clearly uncomfortable, but , he sticks his arm out on the table. With your gun in one hand and the marker in the other, you take a quick breath in and write your name on his arm. As soon as you finish writing, he freezes up. After a few moments of him not moving, you talk to him again, "You alright bud?" Still nothing. Prompting him again, you say, "You can talk if you want to."

With that, he lets out a big breath and finally speaks. "Sorry, I just didn't want to do anything with your body without your permission." Holy fuck. It does work on people. Your mind starts swimming with the possibilities. But first, some ground rules.

"Yeah, you can just keep doing the same stuff you were before, just as long as you follow my rules:

  1. Don't do anything to cause me harm.

  2. Don't let harm come to me if you can do something to stop it.

  3. Follow all my orders to the best of your ability.

  4. Don't attempt to erase my name off of you or anything else without my permission.

Do those things and I won't interfere with your regular life."

When you're done, Jeremy's whole body relaxes. "Thank you. I was worried for a second there, but that's no big deal." He pauses for a moment. "Soooo, what about us living here?"

You laugh. "Hey man, since you're my property why wouldn't I let you live in my building?"

"Haha, of course. But what about everyone else?"

"Just send them in here, one at a time, and I'll write my name on their arms and give them the same rules as you."

He jumps up. "Right away. Ah, since you are my owner now, is there something I should call you?"

What would you like to be called?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)