More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Does she score the gum she's looking for? The Big-Balled Breeder gum?

Yes she does with a bonus

Salma was overjoyed she had gotten the gum she was looking for, the Big-Balled Breeder, the article said that this would give the chewer massive balls, they wouldn't be super fertile like the breeder model, but they would produce vast amounts of cum. Only drawback was that since they weren't modified for it the cum would take a while to refill. However she had gotten another bonus. The Amazon Queen gum, chewing this would not only make her taller, but give her muscles, large breasts and a big firm butt. The final gum was the Sexy Hooker gum, which would give the chewer big fake looking hooker tits, big lips, and a big booty, not to the level of a bimbo but sizable in their own right.

She was so happy, she put the 2 gum pieces to the side and waited for her girlfriend to show. After a little more than 8 minutes of waiting, in which it began to rain, the doorbell rang she got up and ran to the door. She opened it to the roaring of the rain and her girlfriend hurrying inside with no umbrella but her clothes soaked.

Madiha was an average arabian woman, no real curves, slightly plump body, round face. But unlike Arabian's she was very modern not bounded by traditions excessively only enough to wear a black hjiab. Once inside she pulled it off to reveal the small but thick ponytail. She approached Salma and hugged her, Salma took the hug and kissed her cheek. Madiha backed away, "Come on you said we're not doing it today." she said.

Salma looked hurt, "What I can't kiss my girl when I want to?" she asked.

Madiha realized her error, "I'm sorry... it's just you changed alot I mean before you got that we were just friends now we're dating, and having sex... it's quite a change." she said.

Salma didn't realize this, "Well I guess when you put it this way... I suppose things have changed... but that's because I realized something." She grabbed Madiha's hands, "We can be more than just friends we can be a family." She said.

Madiha shook her head but didn't let go, "We'd be the talk of the country, two arabic women marrying, correction one arabic woman and one arabic abomination." she corrected.

Salma sighed it was true she wouldn't be acknowledged as an arabian but she just had one thing to say, "Maybe we should be the first of a new age?" She asked.

Madiha looked at her, she stared to Salma's eyes and saw the firm resolve. "You would do that? Create our own people? With me?" She asked.

Salma sighed, "Yes with you... but..." Madiha nodded, one tradition with Arabians was Polygamy the practice of having more than one spouse.

Madiha nodded looking down then looked into Salma's eyes, "If we do this I want to be the number 1." she said, Salma smiled and kissed her this time on the lips.

When she broke it she stroked Madiha's cheek, "I promise." She said, then she pulled Madiha to the living room and she grabbed the gum, "This is what I wanted to try." she held up the gum Big-Balled Breeder, "It won't make me able to impregnate you instantly I need something else for that but it'll just make me bigger." She said.

Madiha nodded as she looked at the gum, "You want me to see you grow?" She asked, Salma nodded, Madiha sighed, "I don't care how big you are you know this." she said.

It wasn't the first time Salma had told Madiha how she felt small and inferior compared to Halle and Megan. The celebrity nodded, "I know but just... watch and see... please? For our future?" she asked.

Her girlfriend sighed then nodded, Salma kissed her again and began to undress. When she was fully undressed she sat on the big sofa legs spread just far apart to show her balls and cock. She took the gum unwrapped it and popped it into her mouth. She expected a foul taste but instead tasted sweet strawberries. "Hmmm tastes good, like strawberries." She said.

The arabian chuckled, "isn't' that one of your favorite foods Strawberry Shortcake?" She asked. Salma nodded then she felt it as she chewed she could feel her body changing her muscles shifting slightly but felt the heat in balls growing hotter and hotter. She tried to keep a straight face as she chewed, but he more she chewed the hotter her balls got to the point where she couldn't stop herself from moaning the gum hanging her mouth. Madiha was watching fixated, at what shouldn't be possible but was clearly happening before her eyes. Salma's balls were swelling larger and larger the skin stretching as the massive nutsack.

Both arabians wanted to touch it and both did they both grabbed her balls and felt them swelling larger and larger. After 3 minutes of this Salma stopped chewing and looked at her balls. They were massive, each one was as big as beachballs and filled with more than air. She took the gum out of her mouth placing it in the wrapper, and looked at her lover Madiha was trembling wanting to leap onto the massive nuts. "Go ahead." Salma obliged, and Madiha did, she embraced the massive testicles and smelled them inhaling deeply to ingrain the smell into her brain, then her tongue came to lick to ingrain the taste, and finally her hands to touching to ingrain the feel... it shouldn't be possible but it was, a tiny piece of gum had done this...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)