More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

What's next?

Waiting till Tomorrow

Madiha licked, kissed and sucked on the huge balls, she was quite wet, she hadn't realized that growth could be so arousing to watch. It made her hot and heavy and she wanted to fuck right here and now. But before she could grab her top to pull off Salma grabbed her hand, "I thought you didn't want to do it today?" She teased.

Madiha pouted for the first time in a long time, last time she did so was when she left her parents house to live on her own. "Yes I said that but I can't resist that was so... thrilling I only wish I could feel that." she said sadly.

Salma smiled, "Oh you will I got a few extras from the packs and one I think would give you a body that would be fit for this. But that'll wait till tomorrow how about for now you just help me get off I wanna see how much I can shoot." she said.

Madiha grabbed her top and pulled it off revealing her bra and boobs. She wasn't the biggest girl in the world when it came to boob size but was still proud of their size. A solid pair of C-cups not perky but pretty saggy though they wouldn't be come tomorrow. She grabbed them and pressed them against Salma's meaty 12 incher and began a titfuck.

Salma moaned a she felt the hot soft press against her cock. She was close to orgasm already, along with becoming larger her balls became very sensitive, to the point where she needed very little stimulation to orgasm now. Indeed she didn't barely a minute of her titfuck with the occasional lick of her urethra and Salma cried out, "I'm cumming!" and her dick began to shoot out hot jizz, at Madiha's face the first blast hit her unexpectedly and she staggered back as it began to shoot out huge spurts of jizz that sprayed wildly as Salma's cock bounced around. Blast after blast came out covering the sofa room with hot white goo. She did this for a full 3 minues in which when it finished she felt quite tired. Madiha was pulling cum out of her hair and grabbed her soggy top.

She tossed it aside and then went to Salma and straddled her tired futa lover who also was covered slightly by cum. Madiha wiped it off Salma's face and leaned in to kiss her, it was enough for Salma to push back showing signs of life they kissed passionately for a few seconds before Madiha parted while Salma pursued, "I think I'll stay here for the night." Madiha said, "So we can pick up first thing tomorrow." she said. Salma nodded, and Madiha slid off, "For now dinner and then clean up." She said, Salma nodded and sat up grabbing the reset gum and opening it she began to chew. She felt the horrible sensation of her balls shrinking, getting smaller and smaller like the life was being sucked out of her.

After 2 hours spent cleaning and eating Salma was upstairs getting ready for bed. She was surprised by Madiha's attitude, pleasantly so it seemed Madiha now fully understood how serious Salma was for her that and she was probably discovering a new side to herself.

Indeed Madiha, who was washing dishes found a new side of herself she didn't realize she had. She didn't have a size fetish, however there was something incredibly arousing about watching Salma's balls grow bigger and bigger defying reality Madiha didn't want a dick but she wanted to grow. She knew she wasn't impressive to the world but she would love to get bigger... and bigger and bigger! She bit her lip she knew that Salma had more gum and she was sorely tempted to try one as a surprise to her lover... her queen. 'Yes she'll be my queen in a new empire,' and she would be proud to be her queens primary lover... her alpha. She put the dish in the drying rack and walked to the sofa tempted to chew on one of the gums...

Does Madiha take the gum now or save it for tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)