More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sneaking Sister Sneaking Sister

Ready to begin the story?

Yes please

You are running through a snowy forest, the sound of many soldiers chasing behind you. The snow is falling harder with every passing minute. You spot a cabin in the distance and sprint towards it. You quickly enter the cabin and close the door. A large bulky man with long black hair and a big bushy beard stands before you, "Who the void are you?!" He asks angrily. "Please you must hide me, I'll do anything!" You beg desperately.

The large man strokes his beard, contemplatively, "Alright, come with me." He lead you to a trap door that goes to the cellar, "When you get down there stay still. you don't want them to hear you." You nod and head down into the dark cellar as the man closes the door above you. The cellar is pitch black, the light coming in through the cracks of the cabin floor isn't enough to illuminate the room.

You listen as the soldiers come to the cabin and ask the man if he has seen you. He tells the soldiers that he saw you run past his window and deeper into the forest. The soldiers thank him and go on their way. The man opens the trap door and holds out his hand, helping you up the steps. "So....you said you'd do anything if I helped you, right?" He says with a grin. "Um, yes sir." You reply timidly. The man pull down his pants and sits down in his chair.

"Alright, start sucking."

Do you suck his dick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)