More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kia evans Kia evans

Do the guys arrive during your sesstion

Yes annoyingly

Just as she wraps her warm lips and mouth around the tip of your cock there is a rude knock at the door. She stops sucking and pulls herself off of your cock leaving a string of pre-cum running from her bottom lip to the tip of your cock. She wipes it off her lips and sighs " I will get it then seeing as your a little .... hard" she giggles as she flicks your cock and you put it away back in your jeans trying to hide your Hardon as best you can. You hear Hannah’s voice change in a high tone like she’s trying to hide her excitement "h...hey!" She gulps as you go to the door you stop as there are two well built guys holding some of our belongings at the door.

One is tall and black and he has very broad shoulders and short scruffy hair he stands at about 5ft 9. The other is also well built and just a bit shorter than his college at 5ft7 and is white with a shaved head and a short blonde beard.

"Hey may we come in?" The white guy asks as Hannah lets him in holding the door wide open for them. As they walk in Hannah checks out there asses and looks at me biting her lip and raising her eyebrows knowing im looking on teasing me. You try not to get flustered " can you put it in the bedroom please lads" you ask them nicely. As soon as they leave the room you give Hannah a playful slap on her arm "what?" She teases you "I saw you checking them out!" You exclaim with a hushed tone "can you blame me?" She says also in a hushed tone before you can reply they walk back out again to go back to the van there’s a awkward silence as they walk past you and Hannah almost look guilty.

You follow them and try to give them a hand there’s a small box full of plates and glassware. You attempt to lift it but it takes all your strength as you struggle to get it off the van. You struggle to carry it at the tall black guy notices you he already as a box under his arm. "Allow me" he says smugly as he takes the box from you with his free arm lifting it with ease.

*Bastard* you think to yourself as you look at the porch realising Hannah’s watched the whole thing and she’s trying not to laugh she notices you looking at her and her face goes straight trying not to smile. You just pick up some pillows instead and carry them in trying not to look to ashamed.

Half a hour passes there’s not much to move in. You sit down on your new sofa and pant "you guys want a tea or coffee?" Hannah asks as they both say "a tea would be amazing please" Hannah just finished putting away the shopping we got earlier as she jumps up onto the counter to reach the tea at the back you catch a glimpse of the guys staring at her ass. She’s wearing tight jeans and she’s very curvy for a 18 year old so her ass is big and bouncy and jiggles a little as she try’s to reach.

Your stomach turns at the idea of other men staring at her ass but a little part of you is turned on by it though you would never tell her not yet anyway its just a fantasy you wouldn’t want to ruin the relationship.

She makes the teas and passes them out. As they awkwardly sip the drinks realising you know they were just ogling your girlfriend. "So busy day today?" Hannah asks trying to break the silence. "Yeah actually we better finish this job and get on" they finish there tea and leave but not before Hannah gets another view of there asses to wind you up. You give her a playful disappointed look. She laughs and shuts to door behind them.

"So baby what do you want to do tonight to celebrate?"

What should you do to celebrate your new flat

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)