More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kia evans Kia evans

What should you do to celebrate your new flat

Go out for a few drinks with friends

"Lets go out to the pub" you suggest as you get your phone out and text all your friends inviting them to the hogs head. You and Hannah both get changed Hannah putting on her tight tank top that shows off way to much cleavage and her jeans that pushes her already big ass out and takes ages doing her hair and makeup.

Once she’s all finished you put on your shoes and coat and leave its only a short 10 minute walk to the pub so you don’t have to worry about driving. You arrive with your friends tom and David already there. They all cheer as you walk in and cheer back giving them a manly hug. "A round of shots as my personal congratulations" tom says as he orders 4 jagerbombs. We all click our drinks together and take our shots Hannah coughs and laughs at same time "that’s disgusting!" She exclaims.

The night goes on like this drinking and going outside for cigarettes. the atmosphere is very friendly as its very much a pub for all the locals everyone chatting and having a good time. You and Hannah are playing pool teaming up against tom and David. Everyone is really drunk by now the room is spinning slightly. Tom racks up the balls he grins smugly "do you guys know about the 7 ball rule" he asks you and Hannah both look confused as David shakes his head smiling mischievously.

"If one of us pots all of our balls including the black the loosing team has to drop there pants and run round the table" tom says with a smug confidence. Little did they know Hannah was a pro at pool. "Your on!" Hannah exclaims. Tom and David both are taken back a bit as you laugh eager to make them eat there own words. Hannah takes the 1st shot potting two red balls then potting another until there is just the black left.

Tom sweats as Hannah looks at him and smirks "what was this about the 7 ball rule?" She takes her shot maintaining eye contact with tom not even looking where she was aiming potting the ball with ease "fuck sake tom!" David shouts with anger. You high five Hannah and give her a kiss. "Well lads she beat you fair and square.... drop them" you smile evilly as you finally get the chance to show up your friends.

They sigh as the whole pub looks round and chants "do it do it...do it" they drop there trousers and boxers revealing there HUGE cocks going half way down there thighs and there not even hard. Hannah’s jaw drops as she covers her mouth laughing with glee. They run round the table as quick as they can. There cocks slapping there thighs swinging from side to side. You fill with jealously as you notice Hannah is almost hypnotised by there size. You can only imagine what is running through her mind right now. Your not even sure if you want to know.

They complete there run and quickly pull up there trousers both of them now bright red. The crowd cheers and claps then goes back to drinking. “happy now?" David asks Hannah noticing her shocked smile. "Yes that was the funniest thing I ever seen!" She squeals struggling to breath where she’s laughing so hard.

After agreeing never to play pool again with Hannah tom buys us all another round of shots. You stagger outside with David to go for a cigarette. "Since when did Hannah learn to play?" David asks you slightly annoyed. "She’s been playing since she was 10 every week sorry I must have failed to mention" you tease.

As you finish your cigarette you go back into the pub and to your shock tom is making out with Hannah. Your slightly jealous but your not annoyed as your all close friends and you have all had too much to drink. Besides that’s just the kind of friendship group you are you been out clubbing a few times with tom and ended up making out with his girlfriend a few times. Its just the wild things you get up to.

You walk up to them and place a hand on there shoulders. "Ok tom you had your fun" you say sighing jealously building up inside your stomach causing butterflies. They either don’t hear you or don’t care and they carry on. The crowd looks at the three of you and starts to chatter underneath there breath. "I said that’s enough" you say pulling part there shoulders. Hannah snaps out of it looking out of breath and so horny her eyes are glazed over she looks at you barely able to focus through a mix of being crazy horny and drunk. "Sorry baby he started it I would be rude to push him away" she slurs her words.

Just as your about to start a argument the bell goes "LAST ORDERS!" The barman yells as you look at the time. "Come on its late lets go home!" You say pulling Hannah out the door and begin walking home. Your feeling so confused your so angry at her for kissing your friend as the jealousy builds but at the same time you never wanted to fuck her more. She try’s to defend herself on the walk home but you just blank her. When you get to the front door she pulls you clumsily into the door"I can make it up to you" she says grabbing your crotch. You want to tell her no because your still a little annoyed but your so turned on thinking about toms huge cock and Hannah kissing him that your cock is already leaking pre-cum.

You just gulp as she opens the door and pulls you into the bedroom knocking all the boxes you still hadn’t put away onto the floor. But she doesn’t care she’s dragging you into the bedroom kissing you passionately the whole way before pushing you away and getting on the bed putting her ass in the air in doggy style. "Use me how ever you want" she begs as she looks back at you.

Your to horny to say no your primal instincts taking over. You pretty much dive on her pulling her jeans down her round ass on display as you can instantly smell the sweet scent of her pussy. You think to yourself the smell is never usually this strong. You go to lick her pussy from behind realising how wet she is pretty much soaked through. You eagerly lap it up for a few seconds making her moan. It only takes a few seconds before you get carried away and get your cock out your jeans its already rock hard as you push it against her pussy that only you have claimed. It slides in with ease Hannah grunts loudly as you slide in as deep as you can go.

Going straight in to hard and fast drunken love making you see if you can get away with putting your little finger in her ass hoping she’s drunk and she will go with it. Mostly expecting it to end in one way telling you to take it out..... but she flings her head back and she screams and orgasms at the same time slamming her head back into the pillow and screaming with pleasure into it. You cant believe your getting away with this as you just go harder thinking of all the other fantasies you could get away with.

Then it hits you the image of some of your interracial porn flies through your head. And your drunken brain cant help itself and you picture her taking a monster black cock. You have no idea why but you blurt out "oh god tell me you want a black cock!". You instantly realise what you said getting ready to regret saying it. But to your surprise she’s completely taken with passion and cries out "I WANT TO BE A BLACK COCK WHORE!" Your eyes roll back into the back of your head as you cant help but release a full load right into her pussy both of you Cumming at the same time and moaning loudly in unison.

Both of you collapse onto the bed panting all hot and sweaty although it probably lasted all of 6 minuets that was the best sex you two have ever had EVER. You lay next to her as she cuddles into you. Deep down you hope she doesn’t ask about your little drunken brain moment. Then you hear light snoring *thank god!* you think to yourself not having to explain yourself *hopefully she will forget about this tomorrow* as you also drift off into a deep and satisfied sleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)