More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Carlurvile Carlurvile

Does Rebecca go alone to explore the galley?

Yes. She tries sneaking down to watch the operation.

Rebecca watched the crew members carefully trying to learn where access to the galley was. She followed a group a three men from a distance as they dropped below decks and down a long hallway. She crept down the steps and ducked behind barrels as they opened a door. She caught a glimpse of oars turning from inside but the door was quickly shut.

She decided to wait until they returned before going further. She looked around at the hallway. On both sides were doors that had small windows with bars.

"This is very authentic. You'd think they actually owned the slaves working the oars." She thought to herself.

Soon the door opened again and two of the men returned. She could hear them speaking.

"Did you see the new slaves?"

"Yeah. Man nothing like putting fresh meat on the oars."

"Agreed and breaking them in for the first time is delicious. What about our new passengers? I tell you one thing. I'd like to break in the blonde myself."

They exited the hallway and Rebecca let out a sigh of relief. "I'm the blonde... " she muttered to herself at the leud comments. She eased her way down the hall for a little peak at the galley.

She reached to door and flipped the latch open. She cracked open the door to peer inside.

What does she see and does she get caught?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)