More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MisterMan1965 MisterMan1965

Did the spell work as intended?

Yes - Tomorrow in school you’ll discover that Tracey is yours.

The next morning, you hit the snooze button twice before you drag yourself out of bed. You shuffle into the bathroom to shower. You only have time to scrub your face, armpits, and crotch. You dry off quickly and pull on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. You rush down to the kitchen to grab an apple from the fridge and a granola bar to eat on the bus.

Tracey

You almost nod off on the bus ride to school, but once you get there, you start to feel a little excited. The fantasy you had about Tracey last night keeps replaying in your mind. During lunch, you notice her in the lunch line in the cafeteria. You can’t help blushing when you think about jerking off to thoughts of using a magic spell to enslave her last night. You’re sure if she knew, she’d think you were a creep and never have anything to do with you. You slump down in a seat at an empty table, as you realize it’s not like she’s having anything to do with you now.

Your eyes are down on your food, and you’re lost in your self-pitying thoughts when you hear a female voice saying, “Anyone sitting here?”

You look up to see Tracey with a tray of food in her hand, pointing to the seat across the table from you. Your heart starts pounding. There’s no way she could know what you were thinking, what you did, was there? You shake your head. “No… no one’s sitting there… you, um, you can sit there… sure,” you stammer out in a rush.

A stunning smile spreads across her face, almost like she had been worried that you would tell her she couldn’t sit with you. She settles into the seat. “You’re Dave, right?” she asks, sounding nervous. “I’m in Ms. Fellow’s English class with you,” she says, leaning across the table towards you a little. “I don’t know if you ever noticed me. You never talk to me.” She has a slightly teasing, playful tone in her voice.

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)