More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MisterMan1965 MisterMan1965

What do you say?

Admit you're shy around pretty girls.

Your heart is pounding so hard, you're sure she can hear it across the table. The unapproachable girl you were just fantasizing about while masturbating last night just walked up and started talking to you. Before you can think of anything clever or smooth to say, you blurt out. "Yeah... I know. I see you in class all the time. I just... I'm kinda shy about talking to pretty girls." You can feel your hands trembling, so you move them to the edge of the table and grip it.

A broad smile spreads across her face, and her cheeks flush with just a touch of pink. "So... you think I'm pretty..." she says, still in a teasing voice, but with a genuine sound of relief underneath. Then she sighs, "I know how it is. I feel the same way sometimes. Shy talking to pretty girls."

You let out a nervous laugh, it almost sounds like a girlish giggle to you, and you instantly regret it. You clear your throat, trying to cover and laugh a little deeper. "I mean... you've got to know you're hot, right?" Then you realize the second thing she just said. You swallow hard. "You're, um, shy with, ah... girls? So you're...?" you aren't sure how to end that question without sounding like a jerk, so you just trail off.

She laughs a friendly laugh, like she's not put off at all by your awkwardness with the subject. "It's always nice to hear it though. At least from the right person." She nods in answer to your unfinished question. "I'm gay." Then her eyes meet yours and she blushes a bit redder. "Or... I always thought I was. Recently, I've been wondering if I'm bi, or maybe homoflexible." She licks her lips. "Most guys don't do anything for me." She tells you. "But some..." Now it's her turn to let her sentence hang unfinished, lingering on the last word as she looks at you.

You blink in surprise as your mind races. There's no way it's a coincidence that one of the hottest girls in school, who likes girls, just came up to you out of the blue after ignoring you for years and tells you she's considering getting with guys. Your mind is blown. The spell had to have worked.

What are you going to do about it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)