More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MisterMan1965 MisterMan1965

What are you going to do about it?

Go slow. Talk to her and find out how much effect the spell really has on her.

You can feel your cheeks burning as you look back at Tracey. Logically, you think to yourself that you've got a big advantage. Magic has apparently just made a beautiful girl into your love-****, despite her being a lesbian. It has to be powerful. And you cast the spell! That should make you feel powerful. But... years of being nervous and shy around girls doesn't just evaporate in an instant. You wipe your sweaty palms on your thighs. "Wow... cool," you say, not sure how to respond to what she just said. "I guess it's good to keep an open mind, right? Be willing to, uh, you know, try something new. I'd like to know how it, um, turns out for you. Oh! Not like... I expect you to tell me anything about your, um, love life." You started off trying to sound casual but as you go on, you can hear yourself just rambling nonsensically and digging yourself a deeper hole. To be fair, it's not easy to keep cool about her more or less admitting to you that she's willing to 'change teams' in your case, after just speaking to you for the first time a minute or two ago. You take a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Sorry... like I said, nervous around pretty girls."

Tracey's just sitting and smiling at you as you blather. She doesn't seem at all annoyed. "Flattering me again. I think you're smoother than you pretend to be," she says, teasing again. "And... I think you just might be the first to know how it 'turns out' for me." You feel her foot slide up your calf under the table.

You're having a hard time accepting this is all really happening. Suddenly, curiosity overwhelms you. How did the spell actually make her feel? "Tracey... mind if I ask you a question?"

"Ask anything you want," she says. Her tone sounds almost like she's daring you.

"What made you come and talk to me today? I mean, we've been in the same schools forever, and in English class together all year. Why did you come and sit with me now?"

Tracey blinks in surprise at the question, her brow furrows as if she's concentrating, trying to put her finger on something that escapes her. "I... don't know. I think I had a dream you were last night. Then when I saw you today... it was different?" She doesn't sound sure of herself. "Not like, you look any different or anything. More like I really noticed you for the first time. Started thinking that you always were kinda cool in a nerdy way. I just wanted to... you know, get closer. You seem like a nice guy, and a lot of girls don't appreciate nice guys as much as they should." Her lips curl up in a devilish grin. "I wanna really appreciate you." She says in a suggestive voice.

Hearing Tracey say all that starts to relax you. You start to trust that it really is magic, and it's really working like it's supposed to. Since you didn't believe it was real, you had never considered how it would affect her — make her think and act. You're glad the magic didn't make her into some kind of robot who only follows your commands without her own thoughts, or compel her do things and act in ways that she didn't understand and didn't like. It seemed like it just... made her open to liking you, without overwriting her personality with some kind of ****-mind. Although, you have to admit to yourself, you really had no idea what her personality was like before. You were just turned on by her looks. You wonder if you had ever had the nerve to talk to her before, whether you might have ended up as friends, even checking out girls together. In the back of your mind, you can't keep down the thought that you're going to enjoy having her as your fucktoy a lot more than you would have liked having her as a cool lesbian friend. Maybe, deep down, you're not as nice as Tracey thinks you are.

This is a literal magical opportunity. How are you going to make the most of it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)