More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by flyingfish33 flyingfish33

Should Jane get an explanation?

Yes, watch her panic

"Actually, Jane, the hotel policy is to make sure every guest understands what they've signed up for," the receptionist explains. "For example, your husband here just signed a form saying that he can freely grope, use, and otherwise have sexual fun with any and all females present in this hotel, with the exception of staff in staff only areas." At this she gestures to the faint grey inlay surrounding the reception area.

Jane's mouth falls open a little before she half-smiles back at you. "Is that why you brought me here? So that you could be naughty with other guests if I say so?"

"I believe it was you that booked the holiday, Jane, and also signed your form. Your form is slightly different. It says that any man in the hotel is free to use you how they wish. You are not allowed to refuse any request and will be expected to take part in any activity."

Jane looks stunned at this last statement, the full impact of what she's signed up to starting to register. You turn to her and kiss her cheek gently, saying to her "I think this will be a very fun holiday my dear."

Jane turns to look at you. "But you'll stop it if I say so, right baby? I mean, you'll protect me?"

You just smile wickedly at your wife. "I'm not allowed to stop anyone honey, even if I wanted to. Part of my contract is that I will let any man here do whatever they like to you. And since I'm a man and we're both checked in, let's start now."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)