More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

Does Mason Accept

Yes, sign the document

Mason grabbed the pen and initialed all of the boxes before signing at the end.

"Excellent" said Jeanine, "this was a very special project for Georgie, so I am happy to help with anything that you may need. I am no porn star though, so don't even think about that. If you want we can go by the studio now and I can show you around."

"Sure, that would be great" said Mason.

The two of them drove to the studio. It was tucked in amongst a number of used car businesses and mechanics. There was no, business sign, you just had to know where to go.

"I'm glad you brought me here, because I would have never found this on my own." said Mason.

"Thats what I am here for! I also wanted to show you this." She logged into the computer and pulled up a database program.

"We bought this software to track potential talent. Everything is in here for you to contact their agent for a casting. You can also have casting calls, but make sure that you have all of the proper procedures in place. You don't want and crazies with Syphilis showing up. STI's are the kind of thing that can kill a porn studio."

Browse the database?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)