More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

Konan, has he captured Hinata and transformed into her, will he now fulfill his goal of entering Konoha?

Yes, she manages to infiltrate and enter Konoha

It had been about three hours since and Konan transformed into Hinata had managed to reach Konoha even so she couldn't help but feel embarrassed, entering easily since the guards who guarded the gates of the Village of Leaves were completely asleep at first. What he did was go to the Hokage Tower where he passed through the town of Konoha before arriving at the Building where the Hokage was.

Hinata: '(What a shame, and this is supposed to be one of the Five Strongest Ninja Villages)' -- Konan/Hinata thought when she saw the terrible security that Konoha had at least now she had something to silence Itachi and Tobi with once he finished his job by erasing that sense of pride they had for the Leaf.

It didn't take long for her to reach the Great Tower and enter the building, so after arriving at the Hokage's office and giving Tsunade the report, on the results of the mission, for which the Senju congratulated her for completing their mission of a week in three days to which "Hinata" smiled and nodded gratefully while in her mind Konan was surprised that her investigation seemed to last a little longer.

[Tsunade's Office]

Tsunade: Well, I'll give you about two weeks off as a reward Hinata -- Tsunade commented as Shizune handed over her payment along with an extra bonus for completing her mission in a short time while Hinata nodded gratefully but not before giving Sakura Haruno a look and giving her a smile with some arrogance and smugness before leaving the place.

Sakura: That bitch -- Sakura muttered angrily in her voice at the way Hinata smiled at her.

"Apparently, the girl had a good change thanks to this mission in her attitude and personality. But, as for you Sakura, I am very disappointed unlike Ino and Hinata, since the mission they were assigned to deliver a package in three days lasted about two weeks". The honey-eyed blonde mentioned with a disappointed tone while Shizune and her pig Tonton nodded in agreement while Sakura was distracted by finding what seemed to be supposed clues that would lead her to Orochimaru's hideout to find Uchiha Sasuke what she was looking for. the Haruno then handed over her mission to a postman-nin who was the one who completed her mission.

Shizune: Seriously, you thought we wouldn't believe that -- Shizune spoke angrily with the pink-haired girl thinking that she could deceive them and the other Shinobi and Kunoichis who worked in the Hokage Tower so easily because she is wrong since the Postman-ninja upon completing Sakura's mission he came to Konoha where after explaining his reason for being here he received payment for completing the mission.

Tsunade: Just for that, I'm going to approve this new Anti-Fangirl Law and Initiative that Anko Mitarashi gave me -- Tsunade shouted and then took out her honorary seal for terror when she saw in slow motion how the hand slowly lowered to mark the sheet with the new aforementioned law.

[With Hinata]

The supposed Hyuga was smiling thanks to the information she received that one of her origami paper birds apparently got rid of a nuisance, temporarily so that she could now continue her mission. Konan with her appearance from her transformation could go to the Hyuga Complex and get some information about the Hinata Clan, she could also enter the Shinobi Library and search or she could also take advantage of this to get closer to the Kyubi Jinchuriki using the friendship she had with him and learn about him or maybe even ask him for help in obtaining the Forbidden Scroll of the Ancient Hokages.

Hinata: So many options, but very little time to do all of that -- she whispered in a voice, remembering that the real Hinata would take at least three days and it would lose effect and she would wake up although weak since he injected her with a **** that takes away the ability to use Chakra temporarily.

What does she decide to do first and what will she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)