More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by v9 v9

Does she succumb?

Yes, she loves you

Despite your worry Zinda Blake didn't resist your advances, she was completely under the control of the serum and therefore totally in love with you. Your kiss was more passionate than any you had experienced, as she melted into your arms your only worry was that your awesomely shaped shark teeth might cut her lip. Her hands roamed your body as her passion grew more intense, she kissed down your body, her hands fumbled at your groin but she grew frustrated there was no zipper to enable her to free your cock.

You reach you and unzip your costume for her, she helps you remove it and soon you stand before her rather self consciously. She was all well defined muscle whereas you were just a skinny guy who had spent most of his life indoors studying rather than trying to be the muscled stud she was probably used to.

Zinda, your Queen Shark, smiled as she ran her fingers over your body, she reached down and grabbed your modest five inch erect cock making appreciative noises as she held it in her hand.

"God, I can't wait to feel this monster inside me" she said wistfully, you couldn't help but wonder whether she was mocking the size of your cock. Any concerns disappeared when the blonde 1940s bombshell dropped to her knees and started to kiss your erection.

Do you fuck her now or later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)