More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlueKnight BlueKnight

Will Chu Yuxi decided to intercourse with Yang Caishen?

Yes, she did

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Chu Yuxi and Yang Caishen moaned as they are completely nude and are engaged in having sex with each other on Chu Yuxi's bed in her bedroom.

His hands are holding her bare back as his chest is pressing against her large and soft breasts. At their lower parts, his erected cock is slamming against her bleeding pussy relentlessly. Despite that her eyes are filled with tears because this is her first time and how much painful it is, she also enjoyed it as well.

The entire bedroom is sealed. The door is locked. All windows are locked. The only sounds in this room are the sounds of moaning and the sounds of their fleshes slapping against one another. On her bed, the blood that is bleeding from her pussy has finally reached her bed's sheet and as he keeps fucking her, the more her pussy is bleeding and dirtying her bed's sheet at the certain spot, forming a big red dot that only keep getting larger and larger.

Due to how much both the heiress and her lover are enjoying themselves, they do not know how long the time has passed. In fact, Chu Yuxi told her butler and her maids before to not interrupt her and her lover for a few days as they go into seclusion in her bedroom together. Despite their objections, the beautiful heiress insisted, telling that this might be her only chance to live beyond 40's.

So here they are now, having sex with one another for three days and two nights straight with no interruption and no rests. Despite how long it is, neither of them have yet to reached their orgasms yet, thus making the entire bedroom echoed with the sounds of the lower parts of their bodies slapping against each other as they are moaning and kissing one another. Sometimes, they even played with each other's tongues.

At noon of the third day, the time has finally come! As soon as they reached their orgasms, both of them felt the great powers surged through their bodies, especially at Chu Yuxi's pussy and Yang Caishen's penis, which both organs happened to function as "the bridges that connect their bodies" together. In that moment, Chu Yuxi has exchanged her yin with Yang Caishen's yang. With the powers of darkness and light are successfully exchanged through intercourse, Chu Yuxi's rare disease is now cured.

However, the spiritual exchange is not only exchange that is occurring at this moment. At the same time, Yang Caishen also unleashed a number of powerful waves of semen into Chu Yuxi's womb as well! As yin and yang are being exchanged between them, Yang Caishen also impregnated the beautiful heiress of the Chu family with his child as well!

Once the intercourse is finished, both sides collapsed on to the bed and fall asleep. Within Chu Yuxi's womb, a new life is being created. After one of the hundreds and thousands of sperms finally made it into her egg and begin the fertilization, the fertilized egg has taken roots within her womb and begin the process to develop to become a baby.

Now, Chu Yuxi, the heiress of the wealthy Chu family, is not only cured of her disease but also pregnant as well. And the one who impregnated her was none other but Yang Caishen, the man who has a secret crush on her back when they were students in high school. And she too, has a secret crush on him ever since back then.

Later in the evening, Yang Caishen woke up to find that he is the only one on the bed. He looked to where the wealthy heiress was lying on the bed and only see a spot of "red flower" on the bed's sheet and her clothes and undergarments were also gone.

Then, he gets up from the bed, redress himself and leave the bedroom by the window because he definitely wanted to avoid the confrontation with the butler, the maids and possibly, her parents, if they already came back from business trip, of course.

Knowing that there are plenty more women that might need his "help" in curing them, he leaves the mansion in secret for the city and to continue his journey.

What will happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)