More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RoundAss30 RoundAss30

Is there any relevant mail in my inbox?

Yes, it seems someone sent me a personal message on CHYOA

So there it was, one unread e-mail, from CHYOA: "BlackD_23 has sent you a message". I had not expected a private message, to be honest, because I had only published some of my fantasies on the platform and had no interaction with other users so far.

His username suggested he was black, which I loved, because all my bi fantasies were built around black men. I logged in to CHYOA and opened the message.

"Hi there, slut, I just got hard reading one of your fantasies. You've got a dirty little mind haven't you? Have you ever thought about making one of your fantasies come true?"

I had thought about that, no denying that. I had hoped on a little more personal information.. So I opened his profile, which listed no further information except for Country: France. That was a pity - a date would not be possible.

I decided to leave it at that for the moment, collected my focus and spent some time scrolling through some online sex ads.

When I accidentally switched to the wrong browser tab, I saw that I had a new message on CHYOA. From the same guy.

"Hi again. I see that you are based in Amsterdam - I'm there this weekend, had a business trip. Am looking for some company to blow off some steam".

Immediately, I felt my prostate tingle, some muscles contracting, and I thought to myself, "wow, look at me, standing here, in that slutty outfit, showing a physical reaction to some black dude possibly interested in fucking me this weekend".

I quickly wrote him a reply.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)