More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CherryDoll CherryDoll

Does he notice?

Yes, he does

Your hopes are dashed when his lips go down to your ears. “Looks like I got the freaky one.”

Suddenly, he spins you around so your back to his him and he slides his hands to your belly. One of his hands keeps you pressed against him while his other hand works its way under your shirt and up towards your breast. Luckily for you, the dance floor is dark with strobe lights so no one is going to notice unless they’re specifically looking.

You groan has he slips under your bra and mashes your breast under his hand. He grips your tit with his nipple and twists slightly, making you gasp in surprise.

The vibrating is driving you crazy and your dance partner is now openly groping you. What the hell do you do?! His other hand slides lower, on the outside of your skirt and presses the vibrator even more against you, making your hips instinctively buck.

He chuckles behind you and leans down to lick your ear. His breath is warm in your ear and you suddenly feel yourself being overwhelmed in a way you had never felt before.

Until you feel another pair of hands sliding up your stomach.

You blink in surprise, realizing for the first time you had shut your eyes in pleasure.

Mike is now dancing in front of you and he waves the remote control in front of you. You hear the man behind you laugh as he sees this.

Mike hits a button the vibrating becomes more intense.

The two men are now grinding against you. The man behind you’s hard on is pressed right between your cheeks, while both his hands, one under and one over your shirt, are now massaging and playing with your breasts. Mike has opted to let his cock free from his pants and is openly rubbing it between your thighs under your skirt. His hands are sitting tightly on your hips, gripping them hard enough you’re sure you’re going to have bruises.

While the stranger behind you continues to lick and breathe into your ear and down your neck, Mike has taken the liberty of pressing his lips against yours. You mean into his mouth, not offering much if any resistance as his tongue slips in and makes its way deeper into your mouth. The three of you continue to sway and grind to the music, the vibrator pulsing against your clit as Mike humps you through your underwear, his cock rubbing against the vibrator as if he too is enjoying the feeling.

The stranger suddenly yanks the neckline of your top down, along with your bra, revealing your breasts to the world. Or it would have, if Mike wasn’t blocking everyone’s view. But the action itself seems to be enough to push you over the edge. Your entire body starts writhing and bucking uncontrollably as an orgasm hits you. The two men seem to press even harder against you, squishing you even more between them. Mike has jammed his tongue down your throat, muffling your moans and screams of pleasure.

The orgasm seemed to last forever before it ends.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)