More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CherryDoll CherryDoll

What happens now?

They take you right there

Your world is spinning.

The orgasm you just had was unlike anything you’ve ever felt before.

The fact that the vibrator is still going is too. You feel like you’re trapped in an endless, almost tortuous, cycle of pleasure.

You’re so out of it, that when hands start massaging your breasts, you have no idea who they belong to. Instead, your eyes have slipped closed, your mind fight to get sort of control over this situation.

A tongue slides up your neck, teeth nip at your jaw, while a hand slides under your skirt. The vibrator is taken away, and while your mind sighs with relief your body cries in disappointment. The moment you realize you’re actually missing the toy, the hand is back under your skirt. Fingers slip through the waistband and pull it down your legs. Once the garment is gathered at your ankles, you feel the man behind you pull your weight against him as Mike removes them from your feet. What he does with them, you don’t pay attention.

“I can’t take this anymore…” the stranger behind you almost growls.

Mike seems to agree as his hands slide up your legs. “So don’t.” He grabs one of your knees and hooks it around his hip. The hand on one of your breasts are pushed away and replaced with lips. You open your eyes to see Mike’s face buried against it. His teeth nip at you and you cry out.

The stranger slaps a hand over your mouth.

“We’re on the dance floor,” he growls in warning.

“Yeah,” Mike pulls away and presses against you even harder. You’re squished between the two guys. “It’s hot.”

That’s when you feel it. Something hard is rubbing against your now bared slit.

The euphoria you had been feeling from your orgasm and the constant vibration against your clit has faded.

“Mmmph!” You try to shout at him to stop, but you’re completely muffled by the stranger’s hand.

“Don’t worry, Jane,” Mike leans close to your ear, his breath causing chills to run down your spine. “I know what you want.”

Before you can do or say anything, you feel him push all the way inside you with one thrust.

You cry out against the hand. Even if the hand hadn’t been there, you doubt anyone would have heard you over the sound of the music. The strobe lights, the crowd, and even all the random people making out on the floor, make it hard for anyone to have any idea what was happening.

Your virginity was just stolen. Tears prick your eyes at the pain as Mike continues to thrust in and out of you, strangely enough, in time to the music. To the untrained eye, it would look as if you two were just grinding, maybe dry humping, to the music.

The stranger behind you shifts your weight, making Mike support you. His hand slips away from your mouth, but before you can do or say anything with it, Mike claims it for himself.

You stiffen when you feel something else slide between your thighs from the back. The stranger’s cock is sliding against your slit, coming to the opening where Mike was already occupying.

He wasn’t going to try and slide in there at the same time was he?! Having just one cock in you was painful enough!

What you didn’t realize was that the stranger was merely rubbing against you to get the juices dripping sloppily from you.

His cock pulled back, the head staying in contact with your slit until it reached your ass.

In hindsight, you should’ve started struggling earlier.

You start to panic, trying your hardest to push away from Mike, but in doing so, you’re pushing yourself more against the stranger. Mike refuses to let you go though. His arms are tight around your waist, his tongue burrowing even more into your throat, keeping your screams muffled.

You have never been as terrified as you are of the pressure on your ass. Suddenly, the head goes in with a ‘pop’ and any pain you thought you had felt from losing your virginity pales in comparison to this. Tears are now streaming down your face.

“Oh god!” you hear in your ear, though at this point you’re not sure who it talking. Your mind is too occupied with the pain. “Jane, you’re so tight…”

Both men start thrusting into you in time to the music. Once again, to any untrained eye, it’d look like the three of you were just grinding and dry humping to the music. If they noticed your breasts bouncing free, they might think they had just fallen free from your dancing and you were just too drunk to notice.

The men thrust into you, one after the other, their hands groping you – especially your chest. When Mike finally pulls his mouth off yours, you gasp for breath and barely register his lips in the crook of your neck.

Fingers curl around your chin and your head to the side, away from Mike’s eager lips. The moment your eyes adjust to the new angle, you see the stranger as he claims your lips. Kissing someone from behind is not easy and you can immediately feel your neck tighten in protest. Unfortunately, the angle leaves you helpless.

The stranger seems to be more skilled the Mike with his tongue. Instead of merely thrusting his tongue back and forth down your throat, his twists around yours, tickles the roof of your mouth, and caresses you. In a strange way, what his mouth is doing to yours is dirtier. More saliva seems to build up and you can feel some slipping from between your pressed lips and down your chin and even his. It also seems to spur this stranger on.

It takes a moment for your mind to realize the pain you had been felt, while still there, has greatly dissipated. If anything, there was just enough pain there to be pleasurable.

You can feel a second orgasm building, but this one feels different than the one from earlier. That one had been clitoris based and almost electric. This one is deep inside of your sex and feels more... consuming.

Both men seem to quicken their pace, no longer caring about keeping in time to the music. You moan against the stranger’s lips, but he holds your face still. He doesn’t care about the cramp in your neck.

With these erratic thrusts, they no longer care about their intermittent thrusting. Now they’re just pounding into you at their own pace.

This seems to bring you even closer to your second orgasm.

But the men beat you there.

First, the stranger tightens his grip on your chin and hip, you’re sure leaving bruises, as he thrusts one last time, filling your ass with warm cum. You can feel it coating your walls and surrounding his cock still deep in you. His fingers slip away from your chin, releasing you from his lips and tongue, but not their taste. You can feel your entire mouth slick with his saliva.

Then Mike makes his final thrust into you, holding it there as he shoots his load. Your eye go wide as he finishes completely inside you, the warm goo dripping down your exhausted thighs.

Both men, still deep inside of you, pant against you, their weight almost crushing you between them.

Now what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)