More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CherryDoll CherryDoll

What happens now?

They take you somewhere else

Once your orgasm subsides, you feel yourself being supported by Mike and the stranger.

“Damn, Jane…” Mike mutters as he holds you up. “I think you need to go lay down.”

Your nod in agreement, your mind still hazy in post orgasm bliss.

You feel both guys grab one of your arms and barely pay attention to the fact that Mike has had to adjust himself and hide his penis that he had bared earlier. Gently, both men lead you off the dance floor and towards the hallway.

They slip you easily past the crowd and into a decent sized bedroom. Once they help you crawl onto the plush king size mattress, Mike turns and heads towards the door. You roll onto your back and blink blearily at the ceiling.

You don’t think anything about the fact that he’s locked the door and that you are stuck in a room with him and a stranger. Or the fact that you had just orgasmed on both of them.

A warm hand slides down your cheek and you turn your eyes back to the stranger.

Hazily, you realize, you don’t know his name.

Max,” he offers, making you realize you had said that aloud.

Slowly you sit up, your eyes landing on Mike who’s standing at the side of the bed, in front of your knees. Your mind is starting to come back and suddenly you’re very aware of the situation you’re in.

“U-umm…” You voice shakes. How do you get out of this? Will they let you go if you simply just ask?

Max grabs the hair tie keeping your hair in a high ponytail, and presses his other hand against your scalp at the base of the tie to ease the tension as he pulls the tie off. Your long hair falls around your shoulders and down to your elbows.

Max runs his hands through your hair, the feeling forcing your eyes closed for just a moment.

Jane…” Max’s voice is surprisingly close to your ear, his breath tickling you much like it had on the dance floor, but something about this was much more intimate. Much more personal. “You have no idea what you did to me out there.”

Your heart is racing. “I-I didn’t.. I didn’t mean…” You’re stuttering. You don’t know what to do.

It’s only when Max places a hand on yours that you realize you’ve been shaking.

“Sssshhhhh,” he soothes. “It’s OK.” His fingers in your hair grip it lightly and gently turn your face to his. He kisses you gently, his lips caressing yours like you were a lover and not some girl he just met who just masturbated in public.

You let yourself enjoy the kiss. Honestly, after that embarrassment, it’s nice to have someone willing to kiss you like this.

You ignore the shift of weight on the mattress as Mike sits down on your other side.

What surprises you is that he doesn’t touch you. He just sits and waits, watching the both of you as you slowly make out.

When the two of you break for a small breath, you feel a hand on your chin, and suddenly you’re turning to Mike. Your mind screams at you to pull away as it remembers all the things he’s tried to do to you in the past and what he had just done to you not even fight minutes ago.

But you don’t.

There’s something very intimate about this moment. Something different in the way he’s looking at you. Without a word, Mike leans down and kisses you. Like with Max, the kiss is gentler than you expect, but unlike Max, Mike doesn’t keep from using his tongue. This time though, he doesn’t jam it into your mouth, instead he caresses your lips with it, once in a while letting it caress your tongue as well. Once again, the kiss is slow and intimate.

You feel a pair of hands wrap around you from behind. Max. His hands are curving around your waist, grabbing a hold of the hem of your shirt, one hand slowly slipping it up while his other caress the newly bared skin causing shivers to shoot down your spine.

When you and Mike break your kiss, he immediately moves his lips to your neck, nipping and sucking against your skin. You moan at the sensation, the sound seeming to invite Max to the other side of your neck. The feeling of a pair of lips on either side of your neck is making your head swim in euphoria.

After a moment they both pull back, leaving you feeling cold and slightly empty, but the reasoning is clear when you find your shirt being lifted all the way up. You automatically raise your arms, allowing them to pull it off completely. Your bra follows immediately.

They’re back on you. Gently kissing your skin, your shoulder, your clavicle, down your chest, your tits, until they take their time on your nipples.

You moan, your back automatically arching against their lips.

Mike suddenly pulls away from you, but Max quickly takes over, his hand reaching up to massage and caress the abandoned breast.

You feel the mattress shift as Mike does whatever he does, but you don’t care. You’re too into what Max is doing to you.

You feel another pair of hands, most likely Mike’s, caressing down your stomach and to your skirt. He grabs a hold of the waistband and goes to pull it off, but it won’t budge.

“Button…” you moan out, lifting your hips slightly.

Max pulls away from you and grips your shoulders while Mike grabs your hips. They flip you onto your stomach and Max starts kissing your back making you arch and groan.

Who knew your back could be so sensitive?!

His hands go around you and grip your breasts, massaging them between his fingers as his lips and tongue trail down your spine. Your body jerks in pleasure.

Suddenly your skirt and panties are gone. You try to look behind you, but all you see is Max as he lavishes your back with attention. He continues to trail down and down, his hands leaving your breasts.

Vaguely, you wonder where Mike disappeared to, but you don’t wonder long.

A hand gently grips your chin and you turn your attention in front of you.

You gasp at the very large and very hard cock standing at attention not even an inch from your lips.

While your lips remain slightly parted, Mike doesn’t take the opportunity to just stick it down your throat like you’d expect. Instead, he brushes it across your top lip then your bottom lip, coating them with his precum. Your tongue instinctively flicks out to clean them off, and the salty and musky taste fills your mouth.

“You have such pretty lips, Jane,” Mike coos, his thumb gently caressing your cheek, reminding you that he still has a hold of your chin.

You squeak when your ass is squeezed. You try to look over your shoulder, but Mike has a firm grip on your chin.

“Tsk tsk tsk,” he clicks at you, catching your attention. “I need you to pay attention to me now.” While he may be speaking to you in a gentle tone, there’s no doubt in your mind that this is a command.

Max grips your hips and pulls them up, forcing you onto your knees. It’s then you realize the exact position you’re in and the exact position the two men are in.

As if to confirm your fears, you feel something hard and slick rub against your slit.

Mike,” you whimper, feeling your eyes tear up, his cock is caressing your lips every time they move. You let this go too far. You need to stop it. “Please…”

He smiles at you, but it’s far from reassuring. “Don’t worry, pet. You’ll enjoy this just as much as you enjoyed our dance.”

With that statement, he presses his cock between your lips with no resistance. You whimper slightly as he fills your mouth.

Behind you, Max grips your hips tightly and presses himself into you.

“Damn…” You hear him mutters. “She’s so tight.” You can feel it as he reaches a point of resistance and he groans. “God damn, you didn’t tell me she was a virgin.”

The entire time, you and Mike have retained eye contact. At this statement you can see an almost dark look in his eyes. “Happy birthday, man.”

He planned this, you realize, your blood running cold.

“I’ve always wanted a virgin,” Max admits and slowly pushes more into you. You cry against Mike’s cock, the vibrations making him groan. “This is the best present ever, man.”

Mike slips his hand away from your chin and buries it in your hair, his fingers gripping it tightly so it pulls painfully against your scalp. It also forces you to keep your head up.

At this point, tears are streaming down your cheeks.

Max starts thrusting first, making you bounce back and forth on Mike’s cock.

For a moment you squeeze your eyes shut at the pain blossoming from between your thighs.

“HEY!” Mike jerks your hair back painfully and your eyes shoot open. He’s glaring down at you. “Look at me.”

You can’t say anything or nod. You can only just do what he tells you.

Much to your horror, you can’t stop yourself from moan at Max’s thrusting, which makes Mike enjoy your mouth even more.

Soon, Max starts to pick up the pace and now you’re quite literally bouncing between the two men, your breasts swinging under you.

“Good girl,” Mike whispers, his free hand sliding across your back before sliding up and around your shoulder. He leans down slightly and grabs one of your tits. He groans as soon as it fills his hand. “Your tits are the best.”

“Man you should try this pussy.” Max grunts. “I’ve never been in one so tight.”

For the next few minutes, the two of them continue to spit roast you. Most of their touches stay gentle, but once in a while they grip you almost cruelly when you don’t do what they want.

What you don’t realize is they’re setting a precedent. You do what they want and they’ll be gentle, loving even. You defy them, and they’ll hurt you until you obey.

What surprises you the most is when your second orgasm of the night hits. Your body shakes, your hips jerking on their own against Max. Your eyes themselves closed, no matter how hard you fight it. You scream in pleasure, making Mike groan and grip your hair tighter at the feeling.

Just as your orgasm ends, Mike’s happens. He grips your hair and pulls your lips to the base of his shaft and forces you to take all his cum to the back of your throat. You have but to swallow.

Where does Max cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)