More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does Gwen manage to jump through the portal?

Yes, but it's worse.

She makes a dash for the closing portal, running with all her might, forgetting that she is butt-naked in shoes. Miles is too shocked to say anything. She jumps.

And does reach the portal. It zaps close and wham! She's thrashed into the multiversal timeline moving around in the air. Her breasts wiggle around, unable to control her senses she pisses off.

The liquid sprays off in all directions. And then with a wham and whoosh the portal opens again. She starts falling.

SLAM!

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" she grabs her head. She is surrounded by trash bags. Thankfully. She stands up. Her legs wet with her piss. Fumbling around. She feels dizzy. Something is wrong with her brain.

Suddenly, she feels a zap in her spine and her body vibrates at unimaginable speed. She falls to the ground. Naked. Lying in her shoes.

After about two hours, a girl, around twenty in age, with gum in her mouth, a baseball bat, white hair, walks up to the place. She looks at the body and smirks. That is Gwen. From this universe.

She sits on her toes beside her and lifts her head. Gwen's dizzy eyes look back at her. She smiles. "This is gonna be interestin'. Bitch."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)