More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Ask her for the way?

Yes, a little help would be welcome.

You walk towards the pretty blonde girl, at reception. She seems busy with something, but looks up when she hears you coming nearer. Her magnificent blue eyes stare at your soul and she smiles a little.

'What can I do for you, sir?' she asks.

'Hi, you probably don't know me,' you say. 'But I used to work here and I'm just back in town, so I wanted to go see the old place you know.'

'Oh, hi then,' she says with a pleasant smile. 'That must have been a while ago then. I would remember you.'

'What's your name?' you ask curiously.

'I'm Alanah, pleased to meet you,' she says.

That name rings a bell. You look at her for a second a little confused, trying to think. But then it hits you.

'Alanah!' you gasp. 'Are you Walter's daughter?'

'Yep,' she says, surprised. 'So I do know you?'

'No, you don't,' you apologize. 'I'm sorry. It's just that, Walter always talks about you. So I kind of know you through his mouth. I'm Robbie, by the way.'

She laughs. 'Pleased to meet you, Robbie. I haven't heard anything about you, but I hope I will.'

You both laugh.

'Anyway, shall I tell my dad you're coming up?' she asks.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)