More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Let Caroline Wash Your Back?

Yes, Let Caroline Wash You.

“Yes miss, that would be great.” I smiled. It had been too long since I had gotten my dick wet so a beautiful girl paying me attention was too much to pass up. I wondered if this was what I fly felt like right before it hit the spider’s web. I didn’t know how my host would feel about me making advances on his daughter but it seemed better than doing so to his beautiful daughter and his gorgeous wife the lady Davenport.

“Just Caroline sir, I am no lady.” Caroline smiled obviously appreciating the compliment. She got down on her knees and took the wash rag and wet it in the water. “Please kindly sit up sir.” She smiled at me. I did as she asked leaning forward as she began to rub my back and shoulders with the rag. Her touch wasn’t too rough as to take off the skin, nor was it to soft neither. It was firm yet gentle. “I wanted to thank you for saving Captain Davenport last night Sir.”

“You are very welcome.” I smiled looking back at her though she wasn’t really looking at me. Her eyes were glued to what she was doing or my ass as far as I could tell. I wondered if Mister Davonport had ever sat in this tub while Caroline rubbed him. “You do this often? Bath other people I mean because you have a really nice touch?”

“Thank you sir, just lady Davenport and Maddison.” Caroline smiled finally looking up at me with her deep brown eyes. My mind began to wonder as I pictured her bathing the other two ladies. Wondering how much she rubbed for them. She moved a little farther forward as she began to rub my left shoulder.

Not the captain?” I grinned, unless in his old age he could raise it full mast I didn’t see how the old man couldn’t make a pass at such a beautiful young woman. If she was my servant she would be washing other parts of my body right now and not with her hands.

“No, the lady Davenport does him. I mean washes him.” Caroline said as she hid her face behind her hand and shook her head blushing. She was kind of cute when she was kicking herself in the ass for saying the wrong thing. From her expression I imagine it happened a lot more then she would like.

“I am sure she probably does both.” I grinned. If this tube could talk I thought, though I would much rather just think about the ladies bathing in it than the old man. Though the thought of him getting it up still was encouraging if I lived that long.

“I prefer not to think about that, he is my father sir.” Caroline shook her head somewhat defiantly. Though she had the look of regret on her face right afterwards. That explained a lot I thought, her light complexion for one.

“Really?” I smiled finding a new respect for the old man.

“I rather not talk about it sir.” Caroline frowned. I could tell part of her really did want to talk about it. Here she was the daughter of a gentleman but was little more than a servant girl. I knew because of her skin she couldn’t marry some southern gentlemen but she also couldn’t just marry some neither being the daughter of a gentleman. She went about rubbing my arm in silence. I had offended her though she was not the type to say so out loud, especially to a guest.

Apologize To Caroline, And How If So?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)