More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eldcx eldcx

Would you like to come over to the houseparty?

Yes, I'll be there for you

It was the night of the houseparty. I was getting ready when I got a text from Julia.

"Where are you?? People are arriving x"

"You told me to be there in 45 mins? I'm getting ready" I replied.

"Come soon! I need you here x"

I sped up my pace and got there as soon as I could.

"What took so long? I needed you here." she said.

"I'm sorry, came here as fast as I could" I tried to explain. She gave me a warm smile and led me past the guests. I recognised a few faces from class but this was not my crowd. Mostly jocks and party girls. There must have been over 60 people there, it was a big house.

We sat together on a couch in one of the quieter rooms.

"Listen, I'm sorry I panicked last time," she explained "I'm just not great at this boys thing. Other girls seem to find it so easy, I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I just don't want to get hurt."

"I would never hurt you," I said understandingly "you are the most amazing person I have ever met, I mean it."

"Really?" she gave me a childish smile.

We talked and talked about our lives, our feelings and what we wanted in life. She'd had a tough life, her famaly was scattered and only made it to college thanks to a scholarship.

As I was listening to her, I could feel myself burning inside, I needed to kiss her. I didn't know how to move closer smoothly. So I just grabbed her, sat her on my lap and went for the kiss.

She kissed me back fiercely, she had been wating for me to make a move. She was extatic. She was grinding on my crotch and pulling me closer by my shirt. I was over the moon. I couldn't believe how much she wanted me.

I heard some people laughing in the background, I didn't pay any attention, but she pulled away.

"Haha she's like a washing machine," said Calvin "guy's face covered in spit haha". He was pointing directly at us. It was true, Juia wasn't very experienced and she'd drooled all over my chin trying to kiss me passionately. He made an impression of her smooching me.

"What's your problem, why do you have to be mean?" she barked at them. They just laughed harder.

"Just leave them they're assholes, that's all." I said wiping my face.

"Go away," she yelled "you sound like virgins with small dicks."

"Ohhh" said Brad and Calvin looking at each other. "She's a fiesty one. Why don't you come here to see if our dicks are bigger than your boyfriend's."

"He's not my boyfriend!" she said.

They laughed even more. "Whatever, this is why you don't fuck blondes, they're crazy." said Brad. They went into the next room, to annoy someone else presumably.

"Don't listen to them, you're perfect to me" I said. She looked upset. She didn't want to kiss anymore.

"That's so rude, they're so prejudiced about blondes, that's not right!" she said.

"Let's just forget about them, we don't need them, if we don't bother them they won't bother us for the rest of the night." I said.

"I'm still annoyed" she said looking resentfully in their direction, "someone should teach them a lesson, it's not true that blondes are crazy!"

"Who cares what they think, I don't think you're crazy, to me you're amazing".

"I guess," she said "where did they go anyway?"

"Doesn't matter" I said.

It felt awkward. The incident had left us shaken. We sat there in silence for a while.

She got up. "I'm going to get us drinks, hopefully someone has Vodka."

"Great I'll come with" I said.

"No, you stay here," she said carressing my face "keep our seats".

I saw her disappear into the crowd. I was sitting there for a few minutes. I was elated. Except for the incident with those assholes, this had been a great night. I can't believe I'd finally kissed her. She was so great. I'd never felt like this about a girl in my life.

I'd been sitting there for about 20 minutes, wondering where she was. I stood up to look for her but couldn't make her out in the crowd. I kept going from room to room, it was so crowded.

I looked at my phone, I'd had a message from Julia almost 20 minutes a go, I hadn't heard the notfication over the music.

"Going to buy Vodka, store is a minute away, will be back asap. Hopefully I don't run into any assholes x"

"Huh, she should be back by now," I thouhgt "but I can't find her anywhere."

I decided to head out to the store to find her.

Suddenly, I heard a lot of noise coming from one of the rooms. People were cheering and wistling.

"Yeah girl, work them like that!" one person jeered.

"Take those dicks, take those dicks!" a few chanted.

"Cumshot! Cumshot" others shouted.

Where do you go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)