More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Comcast Comcast

Do You Figure it Out?

Yes, And Now You Do What You Want

As you calmed down it dawned on you. Something made your mind able to change Old Al into the Miss Al who was before you now. A sense of evil crept into your mind as you realised all the things you could probably do. But before you got ahead of yourself you wanted another test. Focusing your mind you thought “Miss Al should give me the rest of the week off with full pay.” You then sent this thought into space in your mind and suddenly Miss Al turned around from inside the diner.

“Oh child you might as well head home shouldn’t be too busy. And you know what you look a little tired why don’t you just come back next week. I’ll pay you to feel better.” She then smiled and waved you off.

Not taking any opportunity for granted you walk off leaving Al by herself. It seems your newly discovered power seems to work swell. However you wanted to make sure that you knew when you were using it. Thinking of what you want you ‘Catch Phrase’ to be you thought of some erotic stories you read and settled on the saying ‘What If’ now to make it a reality. “Every time I think or say ‘what if’ the statement following with become reality.” Now you just had to test it. Everything bad that had ever happened began to flow into your head. Soon the only thing you could think about is .

First Things First

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)