More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by coolcatyomom coolcatyomom

Ready for your first mission?

Yes!

You eagerly walk to the gate of Woodsbroke where you were instructed to meet with Rachel and Morgath. You arrive and are greeted by a large muscled man with a large black beard and a large gray axe on his back. His eyes light up when he sees you and he beckons you over to where a woman with blond hair and green eyes stands waiting. You know right away that the large man is Morgath the veteran, so you assume that the girl must be Rachel. She looks to be in her early twenties, carries a short sword on her hip and a crossbow on her back, stands around 5’5” and wears both full leather armor and a serious expression that seems to bite into you and make you feel somewhat inadequate. It is an expression that is not found on Morgath who is at least 6’3” and carries an enormous axe on his back as well as two daggers on his chest. You suspect there are more weapons on him but don`t have time to look as he slaps you on the back and says.

“David! I'm so glad you could join us today! Hopefully this will help familiarize you with the area and maybe get some experience in ya so ya don't piss ya-self the first time ya see a mutant!”

“Yeah, try not to do that like the last one…she was so disappointing, started crying and begging me to take her back as soon as we heard something. Though I'm not gunna get my hopes up, you don't really look like brave type to me.” Chuckled Rachel. She had a sharp voice that seemed bitter to you, like she was perpetually disappointed or disgusted by whatever she saw. Her eyes bore into yours and seemed to dare you to challenge her.

Do you take the bait or do you ignore her.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)