More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carlurvile Carlurvile

What type of fun do the three get into as the ship departs?

Years Later

Years after the enslavement of Amy, Rebecca, Amber, Amanda, Aurélie, Jennifer and many more willing and unwilling victims, the underground trade had flourished. New ships were added, more islands bought until an extensive network of female slavery spanned across the carabbean coasts. The owners kept the right international leaders paid off so everyone looked the other way pertaining to their business, leaving them opportunity to capture new slaves.

————————————————————

Araceli Jones looked again at the brochure from her hotel she held in her hand. She had walked a few blocks from her hotel down to the harbor to see if she could see the vessel. She spotted the wooden galley ship just on the edge of the harbor looking as out of place as she’d expect next to modern vessels.

As she walked closer she could feel her heart race seeing the words painted on the side “The Gagged Wench”. The name made her shudder wondering what the wench was gagging on. She opened the brochure and looked close at the lewd photographs and commentary.

The brochure consisted of photo after photo of naked women in heavy chains. Their bodies were pierced and branded with numbers and letters Araceli didn’t understand. A dark masochistic side of Araceli wanted to run up the gangplank and toss herself at the mercy of the crew.

She flipped the brochure to see more images of women led nude in coffles toward a large auction stage. “Come see the islands’ auctions where flesh can be purchased for pennies.” was the tag line below the image.

More information followed as she read the prices to be a guest on board the vessel. She shuddered reading “Prices Negotiable for Female Passengers.” It soaked her panties to imagine her freedom would somehow play a part in those negotiations.

She glanced back at images of slaves rowing until she found just the right prisoner. She could make out the branding of her left tit as the brown skinned woman struggled with the oar. Her body was covered in sweat and whip marks. Her dark hair was wet with sweat and her brown eyes begged for freedom. The Latina galley could easily be Araceli doppelgänger.

Araceli knew her dark cravings were lusting after that woman’s fate. She took a long look up the gangplank while deciding what to do next.

What does Araceli decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)