More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Select a timeline:

Year 2030

Society was now focused on the breeding of new humans with very little regard for other pursuits. Small children no longer existed. There was only Human 2.0, the hallmark of a new, united human civilization. Technology granted to them by the Overlords had made their lives better. A true utopia. There was enough food, space and opportunities for anyone and everyone to prosper. Buildings and skyscrapers dot the landscape of every nation on the surface, coupled with beautiful gardens and reserves for whatever was left of Earth's natural environment. Futuristic space colonies were built in orbit around the Earth. As such, there was not much need to do any kind of work, as most things were already automated by robots and advanced artificial intelligence. With so much free time, all humans had to do now was to entertain themselves, with each other or with the many distractions provided for them. In exchange for their new enlightened lives, they let the Overlords take whomever they wished away, which could number in the hundreds of thousands every day. To where the humans were taken, no one ever seemed curious enough to know....

Who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)