More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doggslider doggslider

Get on the bus?

Yeah

I walked outside and took in a giant breath. I looked around. My neighbor Daisy was outside watering her flowers, naked. To the left was old man Albert, enjoying a blowjob from his daughter. It was magical. The bus arrived and I hopped on. Once inside the bus, I looked around and gazed upon it all. There I saw the glory of the Charger High School bus. The smell of cum, sweat, and horny teenagers was in the air. Girls moaning, cum all over the seats. Even the bus driver had a student giving him a handjob. It was magnificent. I walked down the aisle and looked around. Some guys casually had girls riding their dicks. I saw one girl taking it from two guys. Some guys were jerking it by themselves. Then I saw my friend George, naked. He was three weeks older then me so he's been at Charger for awhile. I plopped myself next to him. I looked over and saw he had a naked girl sucking his dick. "Oh hey Johnny, happy birthday", George exclaimed. I tried getting a better look at the girl and then immediately recognized her. Her name was Amy. George and her were my bestfriends back at our regular campus. She had a petite build. She had small breasts and flat ass, but that didn't matter, her face saved it. Ever since we were kids, she promised me and George that she would let us use her for sex any way we want. She's only a day older then me and was already sucking off George, so I guess she adjusted to the new school rather quickly. George whispers to me that she has no gag reflex. "Hi Johnny, wanna turn with me?" Amy muttered with George's dick in her mouth. "Hell yeah, it's my birthday after all" I exclaimed. "Why aren't you naked by the way?" George said. I shrugged and took off my shirt. Amy unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants. My dick immediately started growing. Amy held my 7 inch dick in her hand. "Wow, you're fucking huge", **Amy said. She rolled back my foreskin and spit on my hard dick. "Hell yeah Johnny, get some", said George. She started kissing the head of my penis and slowly jerking off my dick. I started groaning. She put my entire dick in her mouth. This was my first time doing anything sexual, ever, and it was great. Her wet, moist, warm mouth was making my dick even harder. I don't know what it is, but something about seeing a cute girl on her knees with your dick in her mouth is really something. My dick was fully erect and wetter then she was. She started bobbing her head on my dick, her forehead kept touching my belly. I felt the head of my penis hit the back of her neck. She pulled it out and started gasping for air as she jerked my dick. It was covered in slobber, my precum, and maybe even some of George's cum. Jesus Christ... what a scene. She put it back in her mouth and started sucking it again. I put my hand on the back of her head and slowly pushed it toward my dick. I held her hair in a pony tail. We were getting close to school, and it was just about time because I was about to burst. "I'm gonna cum Amy**, want me to pull out", I asked. She pulled my dick out and was jerking it furiously. "No, Johnny, I wanna taste you", she said. She stuck my dick back in her mouth and started sucking again. I could feel her tongue moving around my penis. It felt so good. It felt like I was going to explode. I started groaning louder. "Ughhhhh...", I groaned. I could feel cum guzzling through my dick. My dick was throbbing. I filled her entire mouth with my cum. I pulled my dick out of her mouth. She opened her mouth to show me all my cum. Her mouth was filled to the brim.. She swallowed all of it and started gasping for air. Then she licked my dick clean. We all got up and hopped off the bus. "That was great Johnny, happy birthday, hope we can do it again" Amy** said as she waved goodbye. George walked me over to the main office. "Man Johnny, you really gave it to her", George said**. I walked inside and went to the counter. George said he better head to class, and left.

Go inside the office?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)