More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by doggslider doggslider

Go inside the office?

Yeah

"Exuse me, I'm new here. Just turned 18", I told the lady working at the counter. She looked like she was 30. She was wearing just yoga pants, and her breasts perked out and were fully visable. She asked me for my name and student ID number and told me to go sit in the waiting room for my class schedule. I sat down and looked outside the window. Kids were rushing to class. Many of them were fully naked. Some girls were wearing really slutty clothes like ass high skirts, thigh-high socks, and revealing lingerie. Some girls walked around with dildos or vibrators in their pussys. Some guys even had cockrings on. The lady who was working at the counter handed me my schedule and walked me over to the nurse's office.

I opened the door and walked inside. "Hi, you must be Johnny", exclaimed the nurse. The nurse sat me on top of the examination table. She was really pretty and looked very young. She had her entire outfit on, which was kind of weird. She put on some medical gloves and told me to spread my legs. I asked her what she was doing and she told me as part of the school ID, you have to get a medical checkup. She grabbed and examined my balls. Checking for cancer, I assume. Afterwards, she unbuttoned her shirt and exposed her breasts. They were very big and obviously fake, but it didn't matter. She pulled back my foreskin and rubbed some lube on my dick. She then started to slowly jerk me off. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she has to measure my fully erect penis so she can put the correct information on the school ID. After about 3 minutes of jerking me off, she stopped and pulled out a ruler. She then took many measurements of my penis. I was a perfect 7 inches. She wrote some notes on her clipboard and told me to go back to the main office. She handed me the clipboard and I left. I gave it to the secretary and she entered the information into the computer. She then took a picture of me (fully nude I might add) and printed out the ID. It mentioned my dick size and everything. I tucked it inside my backpack. Just as I walked out the bell for second period rang. I had Sex Toy Education with Mr. Brown.

Head to Mr. Brown's class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)