More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Predator, Alien, or Human?

Yautja captured by Xenomorphs

A dark brown Yautja wearily opened her eyes. She was in a dark cavern of some sort and restrained to the wall by some type of slimy substance. She was naked, with her large G cup breasts exposed and her 11 inch cock standing at attention. She growled and tried to move with no avail as her legs and arms were pinned down. She was at her utmost .

Damn ambush backfired on her. Her and her partner tried to take down a group of unaware humans only to get caught in the open by numerous serpents. Bullets flew, claws clashed, and dicks eventually frotted with tongues dueling. Next thing she knew, she was knocked out then and there. She growled at the humiliation of it all. She was knocked out just as she came in the ass of a serpent and it let out a delicious, pleasure filled hiss. Another one must've decided to play dirty rather than nasty. She would've preferred the latter rather than this.

Her gear was gone and she was unable to get away from this serpent's nest. What a kinky mess.

She heard something around her way and growled in defiance.

She would bend to nothing. She was a huntress!

What's the sound of?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)