More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Random308 Random308

Which girl is beaten?

Yang Pyrrha Nora and Alice

It is time once again at Beacon for students to get some field experience. This year the lesson is how to adjust if you are undermanned and with huntresses other than your team.

A large group of bandits has been raiding villages and have become a serious problem lately so three of Beacon's heaviest hitters have been sent to deal with it along with an experienced veteran.

Alice Argent is a experience huntress in her 30s. She has medium length silver hair kept in braids that fell on her back like longer hair. Her darker skin contrasted her golden armor which covered her arms legs and stomach but left her thighs, ass, and very large chest exposed a leather top containing her massive breast but still showing lots of cleavage. Her weapon is a massive zweihander with red and silver accents named Berserker Triumphant. As for her personality Alice is a defender of the weak who just wants to help people but while in battle can tend to loose herself. Alice tends to do solo missions but agreed to watch the young huntressss as a favor to her teammate Gylnda.

The four huntresses are set to arrive in the town the requested help tommorow where they will surely save the day and go home as heroes....right?

What happens first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)