More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

X-Change University, by sir oppenheimer

“...”

“...”

“...”

“yo”

“Don't you fucking “yo” me, Marcie! What the fuck?”

“Look, I think we all need to calm down and...”

“I AM THE ESSENCE OF CALM!”

“You know nobody will get this, right?”

“I DON'T CARE!”

“sigh, well the show must go on, so today we will be reading...X-Change University, by sir oppenheimer

“Hmpf!”

“This is the story about a young male attending University, but with a twist. He has to change his gender!”

“So what, he crossdresses?”

“Nope, we are talking full gender bender here, he becomes a female.”

“OK, full female or one of these dick-girls?”

“no Dick-girls according to the tags.”

“Good.”

“Gender bender are a fairly common trope when it comes to these stories, so I'm quite surprised it took us this long to find one.”

“Well, Aqua had that creepy sibling selfcest thing going on.”

“Ah yes, but that was only a small part and not the focus. Now, while there is a female option, the author requested us to take the first path and that we shall do.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Huh.”

“Want to do the summary?”

“Sure. So, this guy Brian, wants to attend University but he is too poor and ugly for it.”

“It is very unfortunate yes. Luckily for him there is a scholarship available. All he has to do is become a cute girl.”

“Seems fair enough.”

“I'm actually surprised by how non this all is. Usually Gender Bender come with a certain degree of . But this is refreshingly open about everything.”

“You are certainly well informed.”

“Cutie”

“Ah, yeah that makes sense. Anyways,Brian takes a pill cocktail and becomes a cute girl named...Lauren! Pfft!”

“Yes, we have a Lauren as well. Hilarious. Can you not go for the low hanging fruit for once?”

“Never! I'm calling Weasel Brian from now on! That's funny as fuck!”

“I wouldn't classify “Fucking” as “Funny”, but more on topic, Lauren is of course very confused and needs help. And she gets this in the form of another changed student, Emily.”

“Who is very cute! You know, I think I finally see the appeal of dressing guys up like girls. Just chop off their dick, give them breasts and I'm on board!”

"Huh. I did not need to know this."

“The two girls go on a shopping spree, and once they arrive back at the dorm Lauren's test results come back. Turns out there are some side effects. Just some minor things, like being unable to cum or becoming extremely submissive...You know, if it wasn't for the gender change thing, that would be very useful to slip into a certain girls drink.”

“Who are you talking about, Marel, Rina or Lindsey?”

“...”

“Anyways, the first path was actually neither of these things. Lauren gets more sensitive and apparently has very strong orgasms.”

“Ok, now get this: Lauren decides to play a bit with her new body until a frat boy comes along, telling her how much he enjoys her moans. This leads to sex. No I'm not making this shit up.”

“It is a very weird tonal shift, we spend about ten chapters slowly watching Lauren settling herself into this strange new role and then she suddenly needs to fuck."

“Pretty boring stuff as well, skip.”

“Now don't say this. Personally, I can appreciate this dominant side of Lauren:”

“Of course you can. I bet the chastity stuff really turned you on.”

“Sadly the story was cut short, I was looking forward to Lauren taking control of Jake.”

“Ugh, whatever. The other path was better anyway.”

“Ah yes, the one in which Lauren becomes submissive to Emily.”

“I hate to admit it, but that was kinda hot.”

“Maybe I should try to be more dominant with you...I suppose handcuffs are a bit redundant...”

“You are plenty dominant!”

“After plenty of hot sex, including multiple holes, the two go to sleep. Finally, Lauren sets out on a quest to become Emily's , which involves freeing her old .”

“Which is kinda fucked up, wouldn't you say?”

“It is pretty ruthless, yes. If I did this to Cutie the poor guy would break.”

“And then Lauren gets hit in the head by a frisbee and dies. The End!”

“She didn't die!”

“The last update on that path is from 2019, so she is bloody as far as I'm concerned.”

“There was a branch that got on for a bit longer, but all this path hoping goes against the spirit of these reviews, so we shall leave it at that.”

“That path seemed to focus more on boring straight stuff anyways, so nothing of value was lost.”

“So, how did you like it?”

“It was pretty ok.”

“Uhu, pretty sure you masturbated furiously to the sex.”

“N-not furiously...what about you? You are into this denial shit!”

“Yes, but it was too short.”

“So no orgasm.”

“'Fraid so, I do have plenty of issues tough.”

“What else is new?”

"I mean with the story! In essence I believe it's integrity got compromised.”

“Aha.”

“Tell me Gina, what would you say is the main theme of this story?”

“Dunno, some girl having sex?”

“No. It's a gender bender story.”

“Oh yeah, sure.”

“But, I found very little emphasis on that. Here we have a story about a guy becoming a girl. Sex should of course factor into it, but here it pretty much usurped the theme and the fact that our protagonist used to be male matters very little.”

“I mean, it gets brought up every now and then.”

“Let me put it this way. This story could have just as easily been about a girl that takes pills that affect her behavior.”

“I guess I kinda get what you are saying, but is it that big of a deal?”

“Yes, part of the appeal of gender bender is the protagonist struggle to come to terms with the new situation. It is basically a fish out of the water story.”

“hmhm”

“But this fish just changed it's gender like a Goby. Where is the suffering, where is the distress and humiliation?”

“Are you sure that isn't just you being twisted?”

“Perish the thought. At the end of the day, I would have preferred a slower approach. The side effects are an interesting twist, but I would have wanted to see Lauren struggle with them more. Have Emily slowly corrupt her using a mixture of positive reinforcement and gaslighting. Something cute like that.”

“Yep, that is totally just you being twisted.”

“Anyways, this was a case of starting out very promising before turning into quite the letdown. Shame.”

“Wow, that's harsh even for you. I'm actually feeling bad for the author.”

“No, you don't.”

“Ok, you got me. Still, he got very close of getting us both off. That's like the holy grail right?”

“Yes, I suppose he can find solace in that. Time to wrap this up?”

“Yeah, try not to on a dick, Mate.”

“Until next time.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)