More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cameronfair cameronfair

Who do you choose?

Writer Guidelines!

Somebody asked me about writer guidelines so I thought I should maybe make some since I'd love it if people create their own stories here.****

  • If you'd like to add to the story please create your own character, however if you try to add to characters I have made, these might be accepted if they fit in with the storyline I've created, or if it is an interesting story which makes sense.
  • When creating characters give them titles please, like "Sarah the good girl, 18" with their age at the end of it, to give readers an idea of what the story will be about and for continuity.
  • Charlie is a selfish, perverted asshole but he is also human, giving him moments where he does horrible things, he should feel bad about these. For example wanting to push a girl into becoming addicted to and eventually killing herself.. that's not cool. However if you make a girl into a naughty, corrupted slut who will do anything you say from being a preachers daughter, that's totally cool.
  • The Angel's are constantly watching in the beginning, you can't have Charlie choose a girl and suddenly make her strip off in public and suck off a hobo, you have to take things gradually and build up to them.
  • Lots of detail please! 100 word, short chapters are great for when introducing questions and different paths for the viewer to take, but if your story consists of many short chapters it may not have enough detail.
  • Be different, have the girl Charlie chooses be unique morally and physically, have their story be different. And most of all have fun writing it!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)