More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkstar239 Darkstar239

So who are you and what world are you in?

Writer's Guide and ideas

With my story thread ending soon I imagine many people may start their own threads to the story. To that end here's a chapter where I spell out what this story is supposed to be and some guidelines, then I'll write some suggestions for new story threads for anyone who wants new suggestions.

Ultimately Comic Control was my response to so many stories that would have some kind of mind control in them like Sidekicks r us and Be Your Own Hero but who's story ideas would end before they could really pick up steam. Often the main character would screw up and lose their power, or say they were going to make a harem but never did, or take over the world easily but never did anything about it. Comic Control was a response to that, one where the protagonist would form a harem and expand it.

With that out of the way for anyone who wants to add their own chapters there are not many rules I have in mind, other than first don’t make chapters that are incredibly short (unless it’s not intended to be a story chapter) as well as ideally make sure that your story is abandoned.

I do have a few guidelines that I’m not strict on but is a matter of personal preference. Those being that I'd prefer there not to be any gender swaps, or dickgirls because just not my cup of tea. Though I won't stop you

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)