More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

What's next?

Write a Scene

If you would like to write a scene for Attaining Tenure you may submit a scene for approval here.

Interested in adding a scene to Attaining Tenure? Here is your chance to show your work and suggest scenes that might be added to the story. Attaining Tenure itself will not likely be a "Public" story as there are far too many intricacies to allow that to work within the spirit of the story. However, because it is such a large story I am beginning to accept the help that so many people have offered as this is such a big project.

Ensure you have a link to where in the story the scene would go and try to follow the spirit of the story. More complex scenes are welcome and if you would like suggestions feel free to ask. These are all at the purview of myself and the Attaining Tenure team.

This Section is divided into a few parts:

Trait Additions: See a place where a Trait might be useful, well-developed, comical, or just the perfect fit? This is the place to suggest that. Please use the example Chapter format to create your post. Current Traits that need love: Unprofessional, Teacher of the Year (ToTY), Natural Born Liar, Unlucky. Other Traits are certainly welcome but may not be quite the priority.

Sexual Trait Additions: Similar to "Trait Additions" this is a place where a SEXUAL Trait (Cowgirl, Vanilla, etc) might be useful, well-developed, comical, or just the perfect spot. Current Traits that need love: Doggy, Cowgirl, Vanilla. Natural Born Cocksucker has plenty so I would prefer a focus on the other sexual traits.

Lust Scenes: Interested in adding some additional scenes with the current Lust options? Craft your scene in a way that makes sense and follow the example chapter.

Suggest New Lust Options: Think Leah doesn't have enough people to sleep around with? Write your suggestion here. Be detailed and provide example scenes. As of this moment, New Lust options are limited and this isn't the biggest priority. There will be new options for Leah to get into all kinds of issues--just be aware this is low on the totem pole at the moment.

Generic Scene Additions: Want to help describe the more mundane? These parts of the story are just as important as the lewd smut everyone here enjoys. Needed Scenes: Date Activities with Jonathan, Scenes of Leah relaxing around the house, day-to-day teaching of Senior high school history classes, Leah grading papers, etc.

Complex Scene Additions: Have an idea of a scene that you'd like to add? Go here and read further.

Miscellaneous: Doesn't fall into any of these categories? Are you sure? If you must post it here.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)