More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Wrestling Whitney

I’m a small guy, there’s no getting around that fact. At 18 I’m 5’3” and I have a hard time keeping weight on my body. I normally weigh about 120 pounds. I wrestle lightweight and I’m pretty good, so I have a mat in our basement to help me work on my moves and stay in shape. Oh, and most importantly to this story I have a big, thick eight inch plus cock. I wear a special jock to keep my monster cock from showing too much in my tight wrestling singlet.

I was in the basement doing some conditioning when my older stepsister Linnie and her friend Whitney came down the stairs.

“Hey Dweeb, Whitney and I are going to hang for a while. What time is mom coming home?”

I was staring at Whitney’s big tits. She was wearing a tight t-shirt and her nipples popped out like little thumbs on her big firm tits. My sister Linnie, who’s blonde and pale is 20 5’6” tall 110 pounds, B cup tits, with pale pink nipples and her brunette friend Whitney who is also 20 5’10” tall 160 pounds, D cup tits, enormous dark nipples. and she is very strong for a woman.

I could feel my cock swelling even in the tight confines of my restraining singlet as I answered my sister, “I think she’s home at the usual time. She told me she would bring dinner.”

Whitney smirked at me as she saw me obviously looking at her tits. Then she said, “Hey Seth, you hear they let girls wrestle now. I could have done that. I’d probably be able to beat you as you're so small, and I’m probably stronger than you.”

That ridiculous statement tore my attention from her tits to her lovely face. “No way. I’m stronger than you, faster than you, and more experienced than you. Plus, you are not conditioned to be able to go three rounds with me. You have no chance against me.”

“More experienced than me? That seems unlikely,” she said with a laugh stealing a look at the bulge in my crotch. “Maybe you’d like to try me right now and prove how much better you are than me at wrestling.”

Do I accept her challenge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)