More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lapislazuli lapislazuli

What do you look like?

Wow, I'm kinda pretty (female)

Wow, I'm kinda pretty you think to yourself and watch as the face staring back at you blush a little. You giggle a little at the ridiculousness of the situation, blushing at your own compliment in this strange room with a mirror on the ceiling with no memory of anything before this moment. Suddenly you notice a shape, shifting under the covers next to you and a sleepy but playful female voice comes from under the folds of the duvet.
"What's so funny"
"Oh," you gasp in surprise.
"What?" the mysterious woman inquires her voice muffled slightly by the duvet covering her face.
"Um," you pause to think whether you should tell this person who you know nothing about that you have seemingly completely lost your memory. "Well, uh how do I put this?"
"What's wrong?" says the woman, a hint of concern creeping into her voice. She turns to face you and sits up a little in the bed, resting her elbow on a pillow. You're instantly taken aback by her sheer beauty. Her face is an olive tone with two piercing, almond shaped green eyes below perfectly sculpted eyebrows and a pair of lush pink lips, she is one of the prettiest women you've ever seen. Your eyes trace downwards and you blush a little noticing that she isn't wearing anything to cover her ample breasts and you catch a peek at her dark brown areola before you flick your eyes away in embarrassment. When you have built up the courage to look back at her eyes a devious grin is plastered across her face.
"What's up?" she inquires with more than a hint of playfulness in her voice. "Other than you blushing like a tomato."

Lie or tell the truth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)